Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eddie_Brock
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Pluxury
Date
Dec 2, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/slr99yp

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
Hi, yesterday I received a ping message I got demoted from the senior administrator and after asking both Bobby and Adham I was told "For your activity and we were not satisfied with your work recently" BUT I was never asked or warned about my activity I never had any higher-up rebuke me not even once yet just direct demoted. I was continuously doing assistant interviews and training also junior admin interviews and training after saying this, Bobby said (the training work you put in was the reason you only received a punishment of demotion) and I was told that I wasn't dealing with admin applications, but we were 2 curators of supports and we divided work between us, although we both ALWAYS used to go through all the applications, we discuss, then one of us put them in the archive. We do new assistant interviews every weekend and we both do it together also all the level 2 interviews and then train them too. 3rd reason Bobby said this (constant questioning of buying things even when we said no atm) BUT, since the server started I only ONCE ever asked Adham if we can buy houses from another admin that's it. 4th reason Bobby said this was (Activity has been checked for a long time now, and it does not meet the requirement, especially for seniors) BUT, every single time I asked Adham about my activity, and even without asking I ALWAYS received positive feedback also I was never asked or warned about my activity. So now I feel like all the hard work over the last 1 month just got unseen, with no value given to it and this is unfair towards me.

One valid reason for demotion (just based on the fact that I was not used to comment on the application and letting the other curator of support do it) ,but again I never received an warning for that either I was told to do it.

After multiple tries to get answer from Bobby and Adham
still I didn't received any, I was upset and messaged Bobby something but didn't thought it would be offensive or rude because the way I was trying to word it, it was not offensive. Right after that I stopped and started doing my work again. After couple of hours I got blacklisted from the server and I was told the reason is the message I sent Bobby.
If any of my words or acts were inappropriate, I want to apologize. I want to personally apologize to Bobby and get back in the team because I love doing what I have been doing for almost a year now I never disrespected any admin/player, and I never broke any admin rules. Please consider my apologies and give me a chance.

(SCREENSHOTS OF MESSAGES WILL BE SENT TO MAZHOR IN DMS IF NEEDED)

My Discord: iAmAmir#1993

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom