Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Albert_Pfunder
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 2, 2022
Time of violation
20:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4krfP1x0mWA

stefankaradzha

Player
Player
Hey Guys , as we can identify they with them clothes They were "Bozkurt Family" .Anyway , Bozkurt Family was robbing people on the Senora Highway while I driving my car on this road they shot me without any demands (there s just 2 bullets which are coming to me also you can see that in POV) after that they were holding guns to me and said "Pullover" While I'm pulling over my car they shot me . Then i asked them this question "I don't know how to put my hands up" in the roleplay rules they should teach me it on Non-RP chat but they used their microphone for it . While patching me up he did'nt tell "This is a robbery put your hands up blah blah ..." . In the shortly Everything is POV .

Note : I was listening Music through Soundpad i have sent me and do commands for this is a radio voice and there's not green zone so i think i can listen music . God Bless All You Who is Working For Help to People of GrandRP

POV :

Hyexx

IHMMM
Player
Hey Guys , as we can identify they with them clothes They were "Bozkurt Family" .Anyway , Bozkurt Family was robbing people on the Senora Highway while I driving my car on this road they shot me without any demands (there s just 2 bullets which are coming to me also you can see that in POV) after that they were holding guns to me and said "Pullover" While I'm pulling over my car they shot me . Then i asked them this question "I don't know how to put my hands up" in the roleplay rules they should teach me it on Non-RP chat but they used their microphone for it . While patching me up he did'nt tell "This is a robbery put your hands up blah blah ..." . In the shortly Everything is POV .

Note : I was listening Music through Soundpad i have sent me and do commands for this is a radio voice and there's not green zone so i think i can listen music . God Bless All You Who is Working For Help to People of GrandRP

POV :
we said 'pullover' here but you didn't hear it because the music was on

stefankaradzha

Player
Player
Mr. EmreB you can't tell it through voice chat you must use NON-RP chat . If You use it , i be able to called "NonRP Things During Robbery Role" . Then for Pullover You shot me before Give Demand If you watch pov carefully you can see it

Sezer IS

Player
Player
It doesn't say press g special one to you, it says flex your g muscle special one and it can be said out loud in this rp, a detail that was also asked and approved by the admins.

stefankaradzha

Player
Player
Okay i think we can't make communication with you i'm waiting Adminstrators Response Thank you Have a Nice Day

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

There are 2 people shooting which one's id is visible only so
ID 1552 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
However, I will reject this thread because they speak to you but because of the sound I can not hear what they say, plus they can shoot you after that thinking you were running away.
Also they can say "Flex your G muscle Special one" there is nothing wrong in that one since you keep asking "How do I put my hands up".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom