Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jorden Harrison
Administrators nickname
Zessy Pluxury
Date
Dec 2, 2022
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/261765/

huntinyou

Jorden Harrison
Player
I'm not here to debate my demorgan, I will take that in stride and 100% apologize for my actions

I am just confused about what was wrong with my clothing, I'm wearing literally all yellow and even paid GC for the clothes so i would be within the gang rules; and not look like everybody else.
I've spoken to multiple administrators in-game while wearing these clothes and doing gang activities so I'm just looking for clarification here, because i paid 20GC for these pants and now im getting in trouble

If I add a yellow mask, will that be ok ? I'd rather not lose these clothes and waste the GC I paid, when honestly i swore i was within the rules.

huntinyou

Jorden Harrison
Player
Basically, I've never been yelled at by anybody for these clothes before so I'm trying to figure out how I can change my outfit and stay within rules, without losing these pants i paid for :(

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Top and Bottom must have the same color as the gang, Your pants isn't considered gang clothes as its main color is black not yellow so admin made correct decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom