Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fear RP + Meta Gaming + VDM I 4298 + 3937 + 4002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kai Dior
Suspect ID
4298 + 3937 + 4002
Date of violation
Dec 2, 2022
Time of violation
23:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dUpI-1uKRzI

Azii Oviouss

--- 𝗢𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗽 ---
Player
ID 4298 = Meta Gaming
ID 3937 = Fear RP + Meta Gaming
ID 4002 = VDM and Meta Gaming
3 times today, these guys (we think Shelby family) have been RDMing us and NLR over solar panels. They have been provoking like this clip and this is why we killed them. They keep coming on our property so we tell them to leave. They stand outside the driveway on the street just staring and then call their family (20 man deep) to come and kill us.

WesamShelby

Player
Player
you rdm in city and killing without demands " RDM " ? and kill the guy who tried to revive you owner the street or what ??
and whats the meta gaming in roleplay??
and tell your queen in discord whats the problem with arab this racism or what ??

Sitrey Santa

Player
Player
1:05 you are start shooting for innocent and 1 person shotting in fam house. Metagaming. I want to lock thread for unoff org. A normal event for rae mafia, i think rae mafia should get a warning.

Last edited:

Kai Dior

Player
Player
I would like to close the forum post because the problem has been resolved. We have now made up and don’t punish any of us please.

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
Approved

ID 3937 will receive a punishment for Mixing (1.25)
ID 528 will receive a punishment for Mixing (2.41)
ID 4002 will receive a punishment for VDM (3:08)
ID 18974 will receive a punishment for FL (1:09)

ID 528 Gave demands which you guys failed to follow or compile to which resulted in your deaths. I cannot determine what took place before which resulted in a gun fight and multiple deaths so I cannot make a clear decisions about any other punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom