Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney Villanova

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Gabriel Ackerman
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : USA Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day : Around 4 hours a day
5. Your Discord : Sydney Verlice#5554
6. Your Nickname: Sydney Verlice
7. Your ID : 31159

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to help people in the city. I have read the rules and know how to apply them to situations in order to help people. I want to be able to take tickets and answer questions people have. I find more of an enjoyment in watching people play than actually RP-ING. I want to resolve issues that occur and find a solution for them. I know the viewpoints of rule breakers, minges, and cheaters and I how to discipline those who need more discipline to help straighten them up so they aren't breaking rules or cheating. I would like to help improve the RP on the server. I would like to help new players by answering there questions and I would like to solve issues that need to be resolved or corrected.

2. What are your strengths?
I am a leader and not a fallower. I speak English's and some Dutch and have great communication during situations. I am responsible and mature. I am independent and prefer to do most things by myself. I like to go above and beyond shooting for the stars either than doing the bare minimum. I am a fast learner and have experience with staffing tools.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
When I have my mind set on something it is hard for me to change my opinion. I like to be mature and serious a lot and I intend for others to show the same towards me . I don't like to argue a lot. Time management is hard for me but I adjust to it. I am also not a big social person I can be shy at certain times.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom