Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fatih Kingsmann
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 2, 2022
Time of violation
23:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Io7nDChTYeQ

Fatih Kingsman

Player
Player
all in pov- we are LSPD officers and i am HC.they all did car ramming all the way and blocked our patrol duty. and id:37413 says at start of the video ''yürüsenize lan toplar'' that means in English ''take a walk gays''

Ezel Louis

𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
Player
all in pov- we are LSPD officers and i am HC.they all did car ramming all the way and blocked our patrol duty. and id:37413 says at start of the video ''yürüsenize lan toplar'' that means in English ''take a walk gays''
ahahahaha have you heard what these gays are saying and who is the gay talking and then he says that friends are on the forum say hi : D nice meta (80171-72343)

Ezel Louis

𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
Player
and these friends wrote on my ad yesterday and came in front of my family home and arrested me, and then they called fib teams to the family home and shot at us ( ) pls turkish admin this 80171

Ezel Louis

𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
Player
i didn't have pov i was going to leave the game it was too late and i was standing at the family house but a friend arrested me because his pov needs to be turned on because it's fib (80171-72343)

Selcuk

Player
Player
fbi's raid houses according to their own minds, gather their teammates, shoot civilians, is it such a bullshit, then shamelessly pov and try to punish us, only he is smart

Selcuk

Player
Player
By the way, the word 'balls' means 'soccer ball' in reality.

Karl Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
ahahahaha have you heard what these gays are saying and who is the gay talking and then he says that friends are on the forum say hi : D nice meta (80171-72343)
I have conversations with the owner of the video in the city in that's situation. [I'm Jamos Carley | 80171 ] (From the microphone sign on the left side, you can tell!)

Karl Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
fbi's raid houses according to their own minds, gather their teammates, shoot civilians, is it such a bullshit, then shamelessly pov and try to punish us, only he is smart
If you tell the policeman standing on the road that you have 5 seconds to get away from the area, he should inform there as an emergency. In that case, we did it, thanks to the alarm we gave, FIB and LSPD officers came to the area. The first gun shot was from you as far as I know.

Ulvi Misircioglu

Ulvi Misircioglu
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report.
Player 60542 will be punished for CR
Player 37413 will be punished for Gen. Rule 6.19
However Player 64816 will be punished for Gen. Rule 6.19​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom