Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected On Fire | Unofficial Organization

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santosh Fire

Player
Player
Family Name: On Fire
Family Owner: Santosh Fire ID: 6178
Family House Number: 220
Family Founder Discord: OnFireGamer#3851
Family Owner Forum Link: Santosh Fire

HISTORY OF FAMILY
It's been 17 years I lived with my families in India. When I was child, I was not normal like other people around me, I did not have any friend. People around me didn't behave good with me, all time I suffered bulling. Then my parents decided to move to los santos when I was 7 years, we started new life in los santos. After some time, the same thing started happening, people here also did not accept me as a normal human being. Here in los santos, some group of families and gang harassed me. One day at night I was having dinner with my parents, one group of gangs just entered in our house and started misbehaving with me and my family. My parents tried to save me from that gang but all of a sudden one guy from that gang shot my parents. After losing my family I was so alone and afraid. At that moment i become angry and i called my self as "On Fire" where I would let join people with backstory like me who are not accepted by other people around the world. I changed my lifestyle and made new rules, so that we can go through all future struggle and happiness together.

RULES OF THE FAMILY
Be respectful at all times
Do not hurt anyone’s feelings (no hitting, pushing, or kicking).
Always respect to your admins
Always follow the server rules
Never be a racist, sexist or bully because that will not be tolerated.

FAMILY SHORT TERM GOALS
Become a crime family in city
Upgrade family house and garage

FAMILY LONG TERM GOALS
Achieve more than 200 members in our family
Become richest family in los santos
Build a reputation and alliances

FAMILY RANKING
1. Newbie : Fully new guys who don't know anything about the city, so they are sent to the Recruiter to take the basic trainings.
2. Member : Members are the new guys they have to gain trust to upgrade their ranks in the family.
3. Master : Members who have knowledge about the things in family.
4. Enforcer : a person who imposes their will by violence and intimidation.
5. Shooter : Shooter are the trained combat group that work under turfers and take over big territories and also raids family houses
6. Organizer : a person who arranges an event or activity.
7. Deputy : a person who is appointed to undertake the duties of a superior in the superior's absence.
8. Manager : Manager of the family work under boss and manage everything when boss is not available
9. Boss : Leader of the family.

FAMILY LOGO

RBbQNJ.th.jpg

FAMILY OUTFIT
RBbZK4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom