Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
DOMWEST
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Dec 3, 2021
Time
17:10
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/21r4brt

DOMWEST

Player
Player
Hello to all reading,

As some of you know me i'm an overall nice guy, fair as can be, very friendly person who gets on with almost everyone, i recently recieved a ban for cheats, which i then had a pc check following up on ban, in conclusion i'm guessing i got a 60 day ban(i haven't been told anything after the pc check), back to the point anyways this aint like me at all, as some of the gods know me, they'll know i like attending the admin events, liked the job i had as FTO of SAHP before it got disbanded, i really enjoy the roleplay side of things and going by past punishments on this server i have learnt from my mistakes every time for example i had a warn for breaking NLR and Fear RP which after that situation i payed 40 GC to get the warn removed and since then its never happened again, i recently purchased a new house on the city after donating some money to help fund it, which my family was grinding towards getting it changed to our new fam house, but because of this ill be losing the mansion etc etc and possibly my family plantation which really sucks, so if there's anything we could possibly do to reconsider this it would be deeply appreciated, im looking forward to playing this server more and more every day!

Thank you for your time,
Dom West

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hey!
admins caught you with cheats ingame with full body armor without actually wearing an armor, and extra files of cheats were also spotted in your pc and you also tried to clean you pc, Unfortunately you will not be unbanned.

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom