Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL - Cihan
2.Your age - 17
3.Time Zone - GMT+3
4.Avarage online per a day: 6-8
5.Your Discord - Cihan#9999
6.Your Nickname - Jayden Powerpuf
7.Your ID - 67790
Additional information

My Experiences:

LEO:
Black Commando (NG)
Chief Of Detectives (LSPD)
Gangs:
Deputy of Vagos
HC in all gangs.

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-) I was in Gangs for a long time. I am experienced. I want to be the leader of my own gang. I saw Marabunta needed a leader and I wanted to try my chances.
2-) I specifically want to lead a gang because I was in gangs since I started playing Grand RP. I am so encouraged to lead my own gang. I am playing for a year now and i want to lead my own crime organization. I believe I am capable of leading a gang.
3-) I want to make contributions to gang roleplay. By taking Marabunta I will be active and attend all the events. marabunta is coming!!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1. Dont break any rule and follow rules in rp for no matter what happens
2. Whoever is willing to join the gang must be familiar with all the server rules and shall be interviewed.
3. Only recruit people who is going to be active and attend all gang events.
4. Do not forget to keep good RP, you need to give opportunity to others to RP too.
5. Friendliness, graciousness, generosity, compassion and dedication are the keys to join the gang.

MY GOALS FOR MARABUNTA:

1- %100 percent turf with my own turfers
2- not even miss a single cland
3- good spray profits ( at least 10k for 8 hours. )
4- will recruit only members that who know rules

tetsuo

Player
1.Your Name IRL - Cihan
2.Your age - 17
3.Time Zone - GMT+3
7.Your ID - 67790
Additional information

My Experiences:

LEO:
Black Commando (NG)
Gangs:
Deputy of Vagos
HC in all gangs.

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-) I was in Gangs for a long time. I am experienced. I want to be the leader of my own gang. I saw Marabunta needed a leader and I wanted to try my chances.
2-) I specifically want to lead a gang because I was in gangs since I started playing Grand RP. I am so encouraged to lead my own gang. I am playing for a year now and i want to lead my own crime organization. I believe I am capable of leading a gang.
3-) I want to make contributions to gang roleplay. By taking Marabunta I will be active and attend all the events. marabunta is coming!!

2. Whoever is willing to join the gang must be familiar with all the server rules and shall be interviewed.
4. Do not forget to keep good RP, you need to give opportunity to others to RP too.
5. Friendliness, graciousness, generosity, compassion and dedication are the keys to join the gang.

MY GOALS FOR MARABUNTA:

best leader

Alex zZz

ALEX
Player
1.Your Name IRL - Cihan
2.Your age - 17
3.Time Zone - GMT+3
7.Your ID - 67790
Additional information

My Experiences:

LEO:
Black Commando (NG)
Gangs:
Deputy of Vagos
HC in all gangs.

1. Leader of Marabunta

MY GOALS FOR MARABUNTA:

31 kere +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom