Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Karim Akili
2. Your age: 17 now
3. Time zone: 10 UTC
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hour
5. Your Discord: Habibi Bin laden#2979
6. Your Nickname: Karim Atlass
7. Your ID: 8465

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I have been in a lot of gangs as High command and low command and i love every gang and the stuff they do, every gang has a different specialties, like one is funny, one is strict, one has good shooters etc. the most favorite one that i have been in Ballas because they are all of the specialties at the time that they need to be.

2) I would also like to be the leader of this gang because this gangs is in the perfect space, its close to events like subs, store etc., some more reason are because its close to the other gangs, it is in the main ghetto and that's great for roving, taking Hostage or more, and is close to a lot of stores and gun stores. which means that we can always be doing robbery's with High RP Standers.

3) Another reason why I would love to be the leader of this gang is because this gang has really good experience with the community and I believe that if I was to get the leader of this gang I could get ex gangs members and other gang members to easily join back into this gang, and we will be the top gang of the city because I will maintain activity in gang, everybody will have fun and we will enjoy all of our time together. I will make sure everybody will follow the rules so that we don't get strikes or anything else, and I will do events on a daily basis.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization
My advice for improving roleplay is to always hire people that know all the rules and people that can easily follow instructions from there gang high commands. I will also be improving roleplay in this gang by add warning system this will work by if someone mess up., they will get 1 out of 3 warning, if you get 3 warnings in 1 week you will get fired from the gang. Another way i will improve roleplay is by making sure that everyone inside the gang follows the rules of grand rp and maintained High rp standards when we are doing a store robbery, gun store robbery's, or attending events. lastly if I get leader of this gang i will make sure that we are always doing events and making sure that we are all attending events with max numbers because if we have people in city not attending events and using the gang for person use they will be fired right away, the only reason why we would let that slide is if the person tells us the times that they cant make.

Ayanrasool123

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Karim Akili
2. Your age: 17 now
3. Time zone: 10 UTC
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hour
5. Your Discord: Habibi Bin laden#2979
6. Your Nickname: Karim Atlass
7. Your ID: 8465

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I have been in a lot of gangs as High command and low command and i love every gang and the stuff they do, every gang has a different specialties, like one is funny, one is strict, one has good shooters etc. the most favorite one that i have been in Ballas because they are all of the specialties at the time that they need to be.

2) I would also like to be the leader of this gang because this gangs is in the perfect space, its close to events like subs, store etc., some more reason are because its close to the other gangs, it is in the main ghetto and that's great for roving, taking Hostage or more, and is close to a lot of stores and gun stores. which means that we can always be doing robbery's with High RP Standers.

3) Another reason why I would love to be the leader of this gang is because this gang has really good experience with the community and I believe that if I was to get the leader of this gang I could get ex gangs members and other gang members to easily join back into this gang, and we will be the top gang of the city because I will maintain activity in gang, everybody will have fun and we will enjoy all of our time together. I will make sure everybody will follow the rules so that we don't get strikes or anything else, and I will do events on a daily basis.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization
My advice for improving roleplay is to always hire people that know all the rules and people that can easily follow instructions from there gang high commands. I will also be improving roleplay in this gang by add warning system this will work by if someone mess up., they will get 1 out of 3 warning, if you get 3 warnings in 1 week you will get fired from the gang. Another way i will improve roleplay is by making sure that everyone inside the gang follows the rules of grand rp and maintained High rp standards when we are doing a store robbery, gun store robbery's, or attending events. lastly if I get leader of this gang i will make sure that we are always doing events and making sure that we are all attending events with max numbers because if we have people in city not attending events and using the gang for person use they will be fired right away, the only reason why we would let that slide is if the person tells us the times that they cant make.
+vouch for this guy he is soo kind and he is soo respectful.

Darsh Patel

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
do not copy from other applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom