Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+6 GMT
4. Average online per day
6 - 12 Hours
5. Your Discord
Hexton Froster#1856
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Froster
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of... The Bloods streets Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I want to Be the leader of This specific org (Bloods) Because when I started my journey in Grand rp This was the org that I started with I have spend my lots of time in Gang life. Then I got my first High command in BLOODS in EN1 then I left en1 and Joined en2 before joining EN2 I was Deputy leader of Bloods so I got a chance to be a High command in Ballas But I got rid off Gang life and joined State but as Of my exp and time I spent in Gang life I can confirm that I am good with all of the rule and event.

As I joined State life in EN2 I worked there for like 5 months and I got deputy fo NG also I was high command in every legal org like every single so I have knowledge of both RP and perspective. As I have negotiated from both side in events I can say I can do any event or organize any event professionally. I am active so I can attend every event like cland, Battleship , Car theft , Subs and etc

As I have been in City for a long so I got supportive people and families who will help me if I get the leadership. Also ,I will get my Gang on top as I have experience of Heavy gang activities. I have enough knowledge about the city. So I think I am worthy for this position. And I am the best candidate for the position. Another thing I will like to Say I was curators of Crime in EN2 so I can make a good idol with my curator also.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
I will always Try to Host events like FZ raid, Store robbery, Gun store robbery. Also I will keep the ghetto active by bloods. I will do often ghetto clap with my gang. I will always give my Gang members bonuses and promotion. I will provide my Turfers food weapons and bonuses so they dont need to waste there personal money. I will also not allow any kind of Toxicity in My gang And I will have a punishment system for my gang

Strike 1 - Verbal warning
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

1- young blood
2- blood
3- Soldier
4- Shooter
5- Spray Team
6- OG
7- Turfer
8- Shotcaller
9- Vice Captain