Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abduls grand
Administrators nickname
vick klaus
Date
Dec 3, 2022
Time
15:05
Proofs
[url=https://top4top.io/][img]https://a.top4top.io/p_2528j8n2w1.png[/img][/url]

Itz_Abid

THE BEST ✅✨⚡️❗️✌️
Player
I had an important battle pass, I died 30 times, I entered the arena, and I found that the player could not die or shoot the players. I tried to enter and exit, and the problem still exists, and my account was banned.
And accusing me of cheating
I did not kill any player or cause a problem. Why is my account banned and accused of cheating? What did you do to me?
I am constantly playing and donating to the server. I want to finish the battle pass and my account is banned

I have nothing to do in my day after school except to play on the server continuously

I swear that I am not using a program and I have not harmed anyone

Itz_Abid

THE BEST ✅✨⚡️❗️✌️
Player
Mr. Mezhour, gentlemen, server management good greeting I had a mission in the arena to get killed me 30 times There was a technical error inside the arena. I can't shoot and people can't kill me I tried to exit and re-enter the arena, and the problem is still there I informed the admin to help me find a solution, but he did not answer, and after a few minutes I was banned because of cheating I couldn't take a video. I didn't expect this thing to happen to me on this bad day Sir Mazhur, I have been playing for a year now. I have no complaints from any player. I have always respected the general rules and laws of your esteemed server, and I know sooner or later that all those who cheat have been hunted. I spent my time and effort in developing myself and building my relationships, and I am not stupid to waste everything I built using cheating Please kindly work and instruct those who need to log in to my device and check everything I apologize because I did not reserve my right to screen capture, and this will not happen again in the future I hope you all the best Best regards

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom