Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shoter Standl
Administrators nickname
Larry Hulk
Date
Dec 2, 2022
Time
1:03
Proofs
https://streamable.com/bqa36y https://youtu.be/LQxDZ9NR5Bk

ShoTeR

-
Player
Dear Mazhor, i hope u have a good day u can see in this POV
why me and my friend got punished if you can hear syndra well, he said u starting in zone leave then i said sorry and start running outside the zone before it starts in 1min like we got a warning for event 1.3 which is a demorgan at first and we got the second warn for leaving during admin situation which the other admin already told us to leave and there was no situation he already saw us inside the zone he could punish so where is the situation? we ran cuz there was 1minute left to the event and we have to go out asap u can also take a look here warn i couldn't hear him cuz of the discord sound we was in the family discord for biz war so there's alot of ppl talking that thing i was trying to do is only leaving the event area to not get punished i wasn't leaving him also i cant see if i did that on purpose i deserve i warn there is alot of things he can do to me like freeze or demorgan not warning

thanks for reading my complaint

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Idk what's the point of your complaint. If admin can punish you even without teleporting to you. Fair punishment. Admin has right to warn you or give you a chance to leave. In overall its your problems that you tried to break the rule​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom