Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Recker_Burberry
Administrators nickname
Zessy_Pluxury
Date
Dec 3, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/262709/

Recker_Burberry

Burberry INC.
Player
Hello, I would like to submit a complaint about the orga warn I received.

1.first point i want to address in the clip you don't see what happened before you only see my people driving up and shooting him if he had shown a clip of what happened before it would have been ok only one piece of information if you look at the clip you can see that the boot is open - that he was protecting himself from gunfire and I would like to point out that there were gunshot marks on the car, so that he was involved in a shoot-out.
1 Trunk open 2. shot holes
image.png
image.png

In my opinion, sir, you can't even know what exactly happened, so the admins didn't get a clear picture of it either.
so please check or send the person who made the complaint clip from further ahead

Thank you for your time and I hope you give me an answer

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
thats what im saying , they shouyld have shown full 3 mins of clips like 2 mins before incident , like i can just provoke someone and when they take revenge i put on my bodycam

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
sorry for texting so much , but if u notice that guy has like 5 stars already , please make sure to take look into what happened before 2 mins of actual footage as for you guys giving warning is easy but for us its very hard to deal with a warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom