Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudson Windsor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Seth Birch

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT -6 (CST)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: Weekday 10pm - 3am, Weekends 3pm - 1am

5. Average online per day: Weekdays 5 hours | Weekends 13 hours

6. Your Discord: Fish.#6108

7. Your Nickname: Hudson Jackson

8. Your ID: 747

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I want to become an admin on Grand RP server EN3, it all started back a few years ago (Roughly 2 years ago) when I started my journey of Grand RP, through out my time I would spend countless hours grinding, having fun, working hard and learning. I have a ton of experience now and I know many things now, I feel like it would be good for me to take what I know and pass it down to other people new or old to Grand. I know I have what it takes to face this challenging job and I know the sacrifices I may have to make. I will be ready to make sure that this server stays well maintained, by punishing the people that need to be punished and helping the ones who need help.

2. What are your strengths? - I am a dedicated player (I will dedicate all my free time to helping out and working as a admin under any circumstances) Honest (I am a very honest person I will admit my mistakes and I will make sure that I am punished for my wrongful mistakes.) I am loyal (I stick with the ones who made me who I am, and I am also loyal to the server I play on I will always respect and play Grand RP until the day I die)

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - My greatest weaknesses are, overworking myself even more than I should, in any situation I tend to go more than I need to be. And not being able to take NO as an answer of my own fate, I will not let myself give up and fail until everything that is possible is done.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life and move onto a bigger and better life. I have took my time learning everything and checking off what I wanted to achieve which has now lead me to this point.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes I will (I don't own a business, and wont be buying one anytime soon)

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? - No, there is nothing stopping me.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Different age across multiple applications that do no align with the birth date provided in your forum profile.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom