Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
LOCA_HYPNOTIC
Administrators nickname
LEBRON
Date
Dec 5, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/a32ca843cba9926406aa1cefd9cc7e4f

CrystaL_Martinez

Player
Player
THIS WAS LOCA HYPNOTIC 426 ID I am responding to what YOU SAID LEBRON. READ THIS IF YOU CAN COMPREHEND ENGLISH??????
I streamed on nov 5 yes the day the server started I did not know the rules about twinks ON THAT DAY.

I had both my accounts in the same car we didn't trade anything though, I spent real money on both accounts . If i knew it was a real break BACK ON NOV 5TH I wouldn't have streamed it that video was up for weeks BTW, But i no longer care what u have to say with all your retarded rules that are set to scam people out of real fucking money. I WANT EVERY PENNY BACK AND WILL FIGHT FOR IT YOUR COMPANY HAS NEVER HELPED ME IN ONE WAY JUST STRESS ME OUT TO THE POINT I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. GROW UP CHILDREN.
I am not a child you can NOT talk to me like I am some kid like u are in real life feel like a man huh?
I private my tubes videos because I was tired of the hate I got from you and your childish server that didn't allow me to do real role play that promoted stealing and scamming.
I am the one that gets banned when people have done way worse TO ME AND MY FAMILY . you ARE just mad because I talked bad about grand rp on stream . FREEDOM OF SPEECH HUNNY.

i just hope one day You never get scammed out of your hard earned money I am probably old enough to be your mother in real Life I AM 38 so take that the way you want. fuck you and this game I have better things to do with my real life and money . I was going to ruin your company as I have many friends on YouTube but I don't need anymore bad karma on my soul. I hope you can translate this real talk no cap LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom