Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xan Dinero
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 4, 2022
Time of violation
7:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oTAoRlcidGI

Xan Man

Player
Player
Man these bloods are getting real annoying with all this vdm I was trying to fight these bloods and one of them ran into families hq so I stopped shotting at her because I know the rules but as I was shooting I got vdmed yet again by the bloods I don't know why my POV cut out but I have two separate clips that I will upload. These bloods MUST BE STOPPED this mass vdm by the bloods happens every fight I have with them they constantly run me over and break my armor. I am losing my dignity turning into a forum warrior but I am doing what has to be done because this is getting out of hand and ruining my immersion.

Here is the first part before my POV cut out.

Here is the second part where I am getting up off the ground after being vdmed and my armor broken.

Samm Cash

En1 Most loved | Mazhors Boyfriend
Player
Man these bloods are getting real annoying with all this vdm I was trying to fight these bloods and one of them ran into families hq so I stopped shotting at her because I know the rules but as I was shooting I got vdmed yet again by the bloods I don't know why my POV cut out but I have two separate clips that I will upload. These bloods MUST BE STOPPED this mass vdm by the bloods happens every fight I have with them they constantly run me over and break my armor. I am losing my dignity turning into a forum warrior but I am doing what has to be done because this is getting out of hand and ruining my immersion.

Here is the first part before my POV cut out.

Here is the second part where I am getting up off the ground after being vdmed and my armor broken.
They need to be stopped

genzowakabayashi

Player
Player
jeez bro why u cropped the video imagine
giphy.gif

Efe Pinkman

Player
Player
Imagine you are cutting the middle of the video. After that, you throw the remaining video as part 2 and wait for justice. Just imagine..

Kimg Gravitas

Player
Player
like i said dinero be snitching we didnt even put u for fear rp u over putting people let me think about it if post u now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom