Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information About Me :

1. Your name IRL : Luka
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +04:00
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play From : 13PM To : 20-21 PM
5. Average online per day : 8 Hours
6. Your Discord : Luka Mamardashvili#9369
7. Your Nickname : Lukaa Mamardashvili
8. Your ID : 3318
9. I want to be curator of State section

Additional information :

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

-> First reason is : I want to become the admin,because i want to improve the Role play in the Grand Rp server,just i need to every players follow the rp rules and no one break any rp rules.So i my opinion if every member of grand rp server will follow al rp rules :

1. Its will be a good for everyone and for this rp server.
2.We will further improve the role play.
3.More people will want to play on this server.
4.And it will be very interesting and also funny too.

-> Second reason is : I have very good experience in all the organizations (Gnangs and state organizations) and i know all rp rules and situations (State rules,Ghetto rules,Gen rules and others) just i want to talk about my experience now for example, which organization I was in and what rank I had : [ENG Server 1] In FIB org i was a DHOD of UC dep (HC),LSPD Captain of the SWAT Team (HC),NG HC,ballas (HC),SAHP FTO (HC),In [ENG Server 2] i has been an leader of the National Guard(General),in FIB i was a HOD of IA dep (HC),Vagos Turfer and last [ENG Server 3} in FIB i was COS of FIB (HC) when jonny rich was Director and now i am a Deputy leader of the Marabunta Gang.As u can see i have a experience in every legal and illegal organizations but I had better experience in legal organizations so i want to become the curator of the legal org for example (FIB,NG or SAHP) I know that when you are a curator there is a lot of responsibility, but I will be able to do my job very well and i will help the grand rp players in any situation and if any one will break any rule he will get the punishment i don't care if this person will be my friend just i am care about the rp and thats all.

2) What are your strengths?

-> I am very friendly.
-> I can help the people if they need my help in any situation.
-> I have a good communication skills.
-> Persistence.
-> I love when i am doing my job and I don't mind anything.

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

-> I just don't like it when people don't listen and follow my orders, but I don't get too angry about it and I don't show that anger.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes i am ready of course.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> Yes.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

-> No there is not any IRL issue.

Thanks For Reading My Application.

ENG 2 - Ex Leader of The NG I ENG 1 - Ex DHOD OF UC [FIB] I ENG 3 Ex COS [FIB],Deputy Leader of Marabunta.

========Luka Mamardashvili========

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Different age across multiple applications that do no align with the birth date provided in your forum profile.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom