Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Christy_Varghese
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 3, 2022
Time of violation
17:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AaWTO4nPIPw

Silent_Sword

Player
Player
We were in a situation with the guys in house no. 511 and this guys started shooting from house no.505 and he went inside the house
and then we have waited there for sometime but he didn't show up there and then he started shooting from the house 519

Rashed Foster

The Lost
Player
Where is the RP bro. Else, I can teach you how to disappear like him.. go to your house and then press E then click Home/Garage, and then boom you just disappeared. MAGIC!!!

Silent_Sword

Player
Player
Where is the RP bro. Else, I can teach you how to disappear like him.. go to your house and then press E then click Home/Garage, and then boom you just disappeared. MAGIC!!!
And then how he spawned in the other side of mirror park there is no back doors in the houses. I don't know a house that having back doors in the city. These kind of magics should be rewarded by the admins.

Last edited:

Silent_Sword

Player
Player
And for you consideration
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN

This guy has not only entered the interior he didn't come out and then we saw him on the other side so this is definitely a rewardable MAGIC!!! And Make sure that he has the POV of the magic program conducted by him otherwise this might lead for a vacation.

Kate Wixx

Player
Player
Knock Knock!! Hello anyone here?
SilentSword_2000!!! Is this even a name?
NVM, so Mr. SilentSword_2000 or what ever your name, I think you already joined GRP Discord and that means that you already saw the rules, as I see that you know rule No 6.2, but I don't think that you know rule No 6.15, and it's said: When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

So the Non-Rp situation that you started is shooting everyone who lives next to your house, then you realized that there a rule No 6.2, even that you shoot me when I was in my friend property and you giving me demands for leaving the property, I told you that you don't have the right to give me demands while I'm in my friend property, so please stop lying on admins and post the whole POV, I'm sure that you already got the full POV while you provoking and doing shits in Mirror Park.

Fun fact for Admins: Mirror Park are the new Ghettooooooooooo!!

Silent_Sword

Player
Player
NVM, so Mr. SilentSword_2000 or what ever your name, I think you already joined GRP Discord and that means that you already saw the rules, as I see that you know rule No 6.2, but I don't think that you know rule No 6.15, and it's said: When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

So the Non-Rp situation that you started is shooting everyone who lives next to your house, then you realized that there a rule No 6.2, even that you shoot me when I was in my friend property and you giving me demands for leaving the property, I told you that you don't have the right to give me demands while I'm in my friend property, so please stop lying on admins and post the whole POV, I'm sure that you already got the full POV while you provoking and doing shits in Mirror Park.

so this is the replay for the question that is that an RP situation.
You guys give demands and started shooting shooting and you friend who was not in the situation started shooting from the house 505
and that is UB.
And the magic you have mentioned will be checked by the admins.
Is that ok for you Kate Foster or what ever your name is.

Last edited:

Kate Wixx

Player
Player
You guys give demands and started shooting shooting and you friend who was not in the situation started shooting from the house 505
and that is UB.
Is that ok for you Kate Foster or what ever you name is.
Yep as you see, you already post the POV when the situation started, my friends give him demands while he was PROVOKING, then they start shooting because he wasn't listening to the demands, then you didn't give them demands again and start shooting, while someone breaking rules that's doesn't mean you have the right to break it also, even that you are in city not ghetto so you don't have the right to shoot who ever you want.

And about the MAGIC I think my friend already describe how to do it, and if you don't know how to do it I can make for you a video on YouTube.

And do you know what is MetaGaming?
Let me describe really fast for you.

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

I think everything clear and admins can make the punishments.

Kate Wixx

Player
Player
and that is UB.
Is that ok for you Kate Foster or what ever your name is.
Also may I know where is your aim?
I see that bullets runs beside the bodies:poop:.

Silent_Sword

Player
Player
Yep as you see, you already post the POV when the situation started, my friends give him demands while he was PROVOKING, then they start shooting because he wasn't listening to the demands, then you didn't give them demands again and start shooting, while someone breaking rules that's doesn't mean you have the right to break it also, even that you are in city not ghetto so you don't have the right to shoot who ever you want.

And about the MAGIC I think my friend already describe how to do it, and if you don't know how to do it I can make for you a video on YouTube.

And do you know what is MetaGaming?
Let me describe really fast for you.

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

I think everything clear and admins can make the punishments.
Yeah make a video about how you teleported from one place to another. Then the decision taking will be more easier for the admins.

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player

haha . is that u????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Approved.
ID 77525
will receive a punishment for GR 6.2 + GR 6.15
ID 80715
will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 + Meta-gaming
ID 115482
will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 + Meta-gaming
ID 128908
will receive a punishment for Meta-gaming
ID 51158
ID 126213
Due to this Mass-rule break of the server, all of you will receive warnings for carelessly non-rping and breaking server rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom