Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Crash Out
Administrators nickname
Charles Rowe
Date
Dec 4, 2022
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pYjG_fKO9U&feature=youtu.be

YtCrashOut

Player
Player
Hello my name is Crash Out ID 3920 and i am filling a admin complaint again Charles Rowe. I feel Charles Rowe is unfit for admin duties based off his substandard ability to understand what RDM is. RDM according to grand rp is as followed "Hurting other players for no reason" or "causing damage to other players for no reason" in which in the video you can see clear as day in the left eye he kept asking my wife for a kiss which is sexual harassment if asked to stop and you continue, he asked her multiple times and she declined. So my wife and I tried to walk off to our car, and we were followed then they attempted to punch me but punched each other so I shot them out of fear for my life and my wife's life which is justified. My reason for killing two people were they kept sexually harassing my wife and tried punching me when my wife and I walked off as you see in the video it was not RDM because there was rp behind it I asked them to stop being weird and they didn't instead they decided to try and punch me as my wife and I were leaving and I feel the punishment was not right or justified when it wasn't RDM. This isn't right I would also like my warning to be removed because I was wrongfully accused of something that it wasn't thank you and have a great day I look forward to a response.
Proof:

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Read the Rules of Filling a Complaint, Open another Complaint according the Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom