Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Marabunta Grande | Jamol Jankins

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLoco.

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Shamus

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone-US CT

4. Average online per day- (2-4 hours)

5. Your Discord-Jamol Jankins#6691

6. Your Nickname-Jamol Jankins

7. Your ID-181974

Additional information

1. Leader of... MARABUNTA GRANDE

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I would like to be the leader of MARABUNTA because I was recently deputy in marabunta in the last term. This time becoming leader would allow me to achieve greater things that we did in the last term and ultimately work on less warnings and verbals than before. I would work to make sure we have a good amount of members by the first week and that we can attend all clandestine everyday, at every time. I will choose the right team to assist in these powerful term and bring bunta on top.

This term I would like to go ahead and win car theft early on and set the tone for the other gangs to let them know that we run the show. My deputies will be through with the rules and will ask extensive questions before recruitment to ensure we don’t have issues with minor mistakes as other gangs do. If you don’t know the rules I will guide you in the right direction so you have a chance in the city.

Another thing I would work on this term is making sure everyone feels equal and everything is as fair as possible, with this being said I will make sure all people robbing will take turns robbing the target, or the split the profits between all involved. This way everyone is much happier compared to some gangs I see the HC always take everything and don’t care about anyone but themselves. This brings me on to my next point which is making sure I have the right HC for the job. They must be active within the gang and be able to gather everyone together for events and help lead everyone during these events. The last thing is I will make sure everyone understands the concept of helping everyone out, let’s say they need help in ghetto or are being robbed on highway, I will teach everyone to assist gang members in need.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• Some things I will do to improve roleplay are making sure we have the most members in the city at any given time to help out with not only time set events but special events the deputies or I may be setting up. For example if you need everyone to a gun store right after tsunami, and we have 25 online, my goal will be to make sure we get 20 of those 25 to assist as OOC goes.

MY GOALS FOR THIS TERM:

1. 100% turfs

2. Number 1 turf team

3. Keep an average of 50 members online

4. Keep spray profit at 9K+ at all times

5. Win as many events as possible

Samm Cash

En1 Most loved | Mazhors Boyfriend
Player
+++++ Was a good deputy in Bloods and Bunta. Goo leadership and is nice.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
+

IllVariableDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Cole Miller

Player
Player
Such a helpful and understanding person, he is good at staying calm and solving problems efficiently and is the #1 option for this position! ++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom