Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

stackb

Player
Player
Family Name: Rohdes

Family Owner: Zander Rohdes | ID: 174813

Family House Number: 1412

Family Founder Discord: ZanderRohdes#5782

Family Owner Forum Link: stackb

Family History:
The upbringing of the Rhodes family is unlike others. Its story entails two twins devoting countless hours fighting tooth and nail and employing exotic tactics to achieve mastery. From the first second of its existence everyone knew building the family wasn’t going to be straight forward. All members thoroughly studying the anatomy of a strong and resilient family to build what is known as the Rhodes family today. We put blood sweat and tears into every aspect of the family, from insuring we have only the most trustworthy and reliable members to meticulously finding a spot to run a solar panel plantation to make money. Building this family was a struggle, and we insured that every mistake made along the way was turned into a learning opportunity. Even though we have much more than we started with we don’t expect it to be smooth sailing from here either, this is just the beginning, and we are just as excited and ready as when we first created the family.

MNI9nE9.png

RULES IN FAMILY:
(Every family member gets '3' strikes unless they break rule 1. if they break rule 1. they will automatically be blacklisted)

1.Failure to follow all server rules WILL result in a ban from the family and a permanent blacklisting.
(This is our number one rule, people who fail to listen won't be warned!)

2.Don't leave family cars around the city to be towed.
(This costs our family money)

3.ALWAY's refuel family vehicles.
(This will help make sure our vehicles are always ready to go)

4.Respect one another in the family, disrespect, harassment, or hate of any kind WILL result in PERM. blacklisting in the family.

5.Always look out for family, Remember family comes first. We always look out for one another and make sure everyone's safe regardless.
(family comes before gangs or friends)

6.Leaving the family in the rank of 6 or higher WILL result in perm. blacklist from the family

(Strikes: If you receive 3 strikes you will be removed from family and can try to get back in again after 60 days.)

Family Goals:

1.) Owning a Family Business.

2.) Buying a larger family house.

3.) Caryout Successful family events.

4.) Get into the top 10 family's.

5.) Get one of our family members on forbes.

6.) Maintaining a loyal and unbreakable friendship.

Family Ranks:

1. Goon - New family members who still need to be taught all rules before being able to run with family.

2. Goblin- Family members who follow our family rules and understand how to follow our chain of command. (Still learning all IC Rules)

3. Sergeant at Arms- Family members who now have a clear understanding of IC Rules, and now have more access too more elite family vehicles and weapons.

4. Enforcer- Family members who are really close with the Founders or Advisors or have been active in the family for some time.

5. Turfer- Family members who have been deemed excellent shooters to help attend in family activitys including Spheres of Influence.

6. O.G - Family members who have proven loyalty, and have shown excessive skills IC ALSO unlocks access to rob/steal money functions.

7. Double O.G- Family members who are in charge of teaching ranks 1-3 the rules, making sure "Turfers" attend Spheres of Influence, and will randomly perform checks on "O.Gs" to make sure they know the rob/steal rules.

8. Counci(HR)l- Family members who have shown they have respect for others, and have leader like personalitys. "Council" rank ONLY MAY contain active members who truly shine in the family! Also will be able to host hostage situations, initiate store robberys, and will be in charge of helping maintain ALL lower ranks.

9. Advisor (HR)- Family members who are extreamly experienced and are tasked with the daily job of lookin after the family and making sure everything is in order at all times, including but not limited to the chain of command.

10. Founder (HR)- Family member/s who are in charge of overlooking the entire family and making sure everything is in order, and constantly making sure everything is running efficient. (edited)

Family Logo:
75dzkZX.png

Family Outfit:
8DcDDSn.png

(white hoodie, red pants, white shoes)

Tyrone covellite

Player
Player
This family is one of the most supportive and helpful I have ever met. Through all my time in the city I have never met anyone quite like Zander, and I am absolutely honored to be a part of this amazing family. RHODES ON TOP!

Ahmad R

Player
Player
Just wanted to say i was one of the first members in this family, I just want to point out the bond our family has with eachother and how strong it is. There has been ups and downs like every family, but this one, this one is built around mutual respect and mutual love for one another and thats why i will always associate with THE Rohdes Family. RF4L 🤘

stackb

Player
Player
Just wanted to say i was one of the first members in this family, I just want to point out the bond our family has with eachother and how strong it is. There has been ups and downs like every family, but this one, this one is built around mutual respect and mutual love for one another and thats why i will always associate with THE Rohdes Family. RF4L 🤘
RF4L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom