Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibrahim Shiekh

Ex- COS SAHP | Ex-LSPD Deputy | 2x COS LSPD
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ibrahim Asim
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT + 5
4. Average online per day,: I am average online 8 or 10 hours
5. Your Discord: ! Alpha#2911
6. Your Nickname: Ibrahim Sheikh
7. Your ID: 194278

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD !

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I personally Love LSPD, and that is one of the best orgs to be in and not because of the money but because of the people in it.
LSPD has a very nice policy for how we handle interns that make mistakes, before immediately firing them or giving unnecessary strikes, if an intern makes more than 3 mistakes in 10 minutes, they get suspended not Fired.
My favorite thing about LSPD overall, is the people in it and including Lunna Quinn whom I will miss her because she was my friend since she was a leader of NG, I plan to honor the amazing things she did for This ORG

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My first order of business will be My ORG I will give My maximum time to LSPD I will do events, I will do Weekly promotions to those who are capable of Getting Promotions.

Training Process

The training process in LSPD is very Good and it is mainly due to the Good supervisors that take tests Easy because they do not want to reject a person with Good Deeds
When applications are open, I plan to improve this training process by changing the bonus amount for those Deputy and increasing their motivation to do those tests.

General changes that I will be making to the org

I will increase activity in all of the departments by appointing Department Heads and giving new employees a choice on which to join and I will provide them with all information about the departments to allow them to choose which one.
Favoritism or unfairness in the organization will NOT be tolerated.

Select for moderation

Tony Gold

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD !

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I personally Love LSPD, and that is one of the best orgs to be in and not because of the money but because of the people in it.
LSPD has a very nice policy for how we handle interns that make mistakes, before immediately firing them or giving unnecessary strikes, if an intern makes more than 3 mistakes in 10 minutes, they get suspended not Fired.
My favorite thing about LSPD overall, is the people in it and including Lunna Quinn whom I will miss her because she was my friend since she was a leader of NG, I plan to honor the amazing things she did for This ORG

My first order of business will be My ORG I will give My maximum time to LSPD I will do events, I will do Weekly promotions to those who are capable of Getting Promotions.

Training Process

The training process in LSPD is very Good and it is mainly due to the Good supervisors that take tests Easy because they do not want to reject a person with Good Deeds
When applications are open, I plan to improve this training process by changing the bonus amount for those Deputy and increasing their motivation to do those tests.

I will increase activity in all of the departments by appointing Department Heads and giving new employees a choice on which to join and I will provide them with all information about the departments to allow them to choose which one.

Select for moderation
He should get in today .will sort the place out

FuriousMirza

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD !

Training Process

Select for moderation
he will be a good leader he has great experience in leo in this city and he also very polite and helpful to other college and citizen he is a good person

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

Interview time will be announced in discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom