Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Griffin Iron
Players nickname
Griffin_iron
Administrators nickname
s_something
Date
Dec 5, 2022
Time
7:40 pm cst
Proofs
www.idonthaveproofiamnewanddidntknow.com

Griffink

Player
Player
Today is my 3rd day on Grand RP and I was riding with a friend then got rob. I didn't know what key to press to raise my hands and a admin came. With 10 + people i could not hear the admin telling me how to do the command. i figure it out and drop a mask they ask me to drop and then press esc so i went out of having my hands up try to go back and do it but i got sent to jail by a admin. I would love to give money to the server but damn man 3rd day did not know just trying to figure everything out. please help me. I am sorry i did not know how to put my hands up..

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom