Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Papi Halo
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Dec 6, 2022
Time
04:30
Proofs
youtube.com

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor,

You might give me the chance or might be not but i still wanna give it a try, ill just be straight to business... well i moved to En 3 after En1, 2 and i really love the admin team over here and we're in really good vibes , i know imma trouble maker sometimes and i know i got blacklisted in en2 for stupid things that went too far and weren't supposed to happen as i said in my appeal in en2 im truly was sorry about it and those kind of stuff will never happen and never did since then, I would like to receive your "blessing" and have the ability to become an admin on en3 because i really like the admin team i spoke with bobby about this and with adham lil bit too , and as much as i understood ill have to receive from you permission to apply because im probably blacklisted from admin, i never leaked admin info , never exposed anything from admins work , i always was loyal and kept everything classified.
I don't have time to put in IC and to grind , so i rather to be an OOC and help the community to have peaceful IC life and help them in anything they need , alot of people know me in the community also and alot can vouch that ill be there to help in anytime.

I would be happy to have the ability to become an admin on EN3,
Thanks for putting time in reading this have a good day,
Vladi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom