Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ismael Martinez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 6, 2022
Time of violation
5:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sLlRTX76kc8

boxerado

Player
Player
I would like you to review this person's PC because it is not the first time that he has killed members of my family by going through things while we are under cover. I suspect that he has an illegal redux or cheats

Or maybe you are abusing shooting through that which from what I understand is bug abuse

Last edited:

Skinner

Player
Player
I would like you to review this person's PC because it is not the first time that he has killed members of my family by going through things while we are under cover. I suspect that he has an illegal redux or cheats

Or maybe you are abusing shooting through that which from what I understand is bug abuse
uploading pov buddy and pc check welcome anytime my friend im gonna post pov and make u look dumb keep crying grand rp is not selling tissues ic bro stop crying:)

JoseDelion

Player
Player
this guy shows up to informal once or twice a week to make pov requests, learn to hold your L

boxerado

Player
Player
I hope the administrator takes the OOC insults into consideration
image.png

boxerado

Player
Player
By the way, in my video it looks like you give me 3 or 4 shots, please teach me everything

Gervonta Martinez

Player
Player
show every shot you hit not only the last one, and you legit aimlocking you can see perfectly how your aim keep going trough the wood

Skinner

Player
Player
1-u had more people shooting at u look at my roof and u had people pushing u what u on about. (I hope the administrator takes the OOC insults into consideration) stupid is not ooc insult honestly u need to stop acting like a baby because u die informal.
2-(By the way, in my video it looks like you give me 3 or 4 shots, please teach me everything)Approved - Possible Cheats i think u know more then me about shooting threw stuff maybe u teach me plz

Skinner

Player
Player
show every shot you hit not only the last one, and you legit aimlocking you can see perfectly how your aim keep going trough the wood
good aim my man nothing u can do :) Ready Eddie ready for pc check !!! and ur gonna keep seing that aim lock u so talk about going on the posts towards u guys ;)

Gervonta Martinez

Player
Player
good aim my man nothing u can do :) Ready Eddie ready for pc check !!! and ur gonna keep seing that aim lock u so talk about going on the posts towards u guys ;)
then post the full video when you hit him 3 shots trough the wood

Skinner

Player
Player
bro stop being a little bitch are u even involved ?ur not sir so shut the fuck up i like my bitches quiet lil wanna be judge

Skinner

Player
Player
now imma gonna go sleep hopefully admin respondes when i wake up if he wants mor pov i provide ur no one to ask pov now stay quiet in ur corner like a good litle bitch

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
ta bem bro ja sei, mas olha o video dele em camera lenta sua bala ta a furar a madeira
Nao foi ele que furao a Madeira, tenha tanto pessoal ai Cara, olhe apenas para o mapa dele, você vê 9 pessoas , talvez eles nem tenham furado a madeira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom