Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sky Badmash
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 4, 2022
Time of violation
16:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Z4VliIN2aQI

hacktivity

Player
Player
  1. They came in our Hq for inspection and after complying also they started cuffing everyone and they also cuffed lt general and also searched general which is disrespectful for general and many people got code a at that time also. and after getting code a of the units was in cuff they got jailed for under exit arrest and they got prison terms for that and they spoiled everything because of prison terms.

Alfie Lander

Alfie Landa | Ex NG General
Player
You say " and after complying also they started cuffing " I wouldn't really say screaming and passing around illegal stuff to not get arrested is complying

Masta Killa

five-star general
Player
Also might want to request ID 61050 pov of possible game crash ; Looks like it CL on purpose.
and ID 62743 ; GR 3.3 (1:03)

Guruji

Player
Player
First of all can you tell me where I use a foreign language
ID :- 62743
I have a lot of hope to do the right justice , the government didn't do it right

Masta Killa

five-star general
Player
I could be wrong on the ID my brother ; whoever foreign language was definitely audible from 1:03 to 1:05

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
  1. They came in our Hq for inspection and after complying also they started cuffing everyone and they also cuffed lt general and also searched general which is disrespectful for general and many people got code a at that time also. and after getting code a of the units was in cuff they got jailed for under exit arrest and they got prison terms for that and they spoiled everything because of prison terms.
1. Detention of all officers is on the grounds of no listening to the Attorney General's orders in a government official state inspection as well as NG under investigation as we found a High Command in possession of illegal items and had org weapons in his personal vehicle.
2. I made sure all people who crashed in cuffs would get un jailed (which was only 1 person)
3. This is an IC situation and no power was abused per
Rule of State 2.7: A government audit has the right to dismiss an employee of a public or private organization if, after internal review, it has revealed any violations.
How does this apply? The Attorney General, Deputy Governor, and Governor came to the same concessive that this would be the best option from making sure that no one could escape, run and put things in a vehicle, and or combat log. While the NG soldiers could've been put inside for the situation, but either way no specific procedure for each department for where detained employee should resign for the time of the inspection.
===============================================================================================================
Proof that in GRP mass detentions: are possible weather or not if a warrant or subpoena is signed, this was a normal state inspection that turned into an investigation in the conclusion of the incarceration of one NG high command after the Inspection was over.

Proof of mass detention skip to 37:00 to 1:00:00 as you can see mass detainment is possible under any time of state inspection or event of where Government go to inspect organizations (except in this pov you can see how LSPD is cooperating with GOV and FIB which didn't happen in the NG state inspection.) Youtube video produced by the Legendary Late Attorney General Ni Bejeebies in EN1 where inspections were progressed to where they are today.

Last edited:

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
Any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to reach out to me IC if you'd like help. I used to be Attorney General as well and I know how State Inspection should be run. You know where to find me ;)

Harry King

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence and evidence of NG Audit, I decided to Reject this report.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom