Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Application for Leader of MG13 | Silo Sama

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpsx

Player
Player

Information

Reallife Name :
Said
Timezone : CET (Vienna)
Average online per day: 4-8 Hours
Discordname : cozy#7777
IC Name : Silo Sama
ID : 2201

Additional information

1. Which organization are you applying for as a leader?

PldYpK3XfCxiFlU9dxZtEB2EZZ-6S5wpRBIfGujY8DC5Pavr9OjDq9NO2WzUcITOF8o0Sh3HCV2bCdXAsjiwbwTNDoDDbiTCLtAcjkRju2BB4VUtBd2GoPJ2zgl4KovlqatqhToQdhKjMmH96S8tHj9f9tleUJyBJq-9Q-6oNAck61BTFitExI_mbbdqDQ

I’m applying to be the leader for the Gang
Marabunta Grande 13 on Grand EN03.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I have been vice-leader in several gangs on Grand Server DE01 & DE02, as well as in an unofficial Family. I have gained a lot of experience with this and would like MG13 to rule the ghetto again.​
  • First and foremost, I always try to find legitimate solutions, however, this does not always work and then sometimes I resort to arms.​
  • I will try to follow every RP scene and play it out as far as possible.​
  • Through my accumulated experience I know what a gang brings to the top of the ghetto. I've only been in crime since day one and know that it takes a lot of discipline to stand up to so many people who are in the gang.​
  • I like to compromise and only have the people I can really trust in my leadership.​
  • The applicants will all have to undergo an intensive interview and a shooting training with one of our best shooters. (Just as it would happen in real life).​

I’ll always do my best on having good cooperation with the administrators and developing solutions together on how to promote and improve the RP on the server.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization?

• One of my goals would be to integrate different areas of the state, which are not normally common, into the RP.​
  • I'm aiming to do proper RP with the Gang MG13 in bank robberies, hostage situations or similar. With my vice-leaders I have already collected some ideas on what could be implemented.​
  • We want to properly play out the arms and drug trafficking in the state, from planning to delivery. We also want to interact more with the various families and establish contacts.​
  • I will make sure that the gang has a permanent presence, not only at events, but also in the evenings in the ghetto or at other events.​
  • The Roleplay with/against the state organizations should be conducted more on a level playing field so that everyone can RP it out and not overdo it, so that it is still fun for everyone.​
  • The leadership will try to keep the gang RP interesting for the members and not always the same.​
  • Our plan is to develop an internal warning system. If you break the rules you will get one strike, if the person has collected 3 strikes he will be kicked out of the gang immediately and will only get a chance to prove himself again after a longer period of time.​

4. What are the names of the positions/ranks ?

12. El Patrón
11. El Cabeza
10. La Mano Derecha
9. Instructorio (Instructor)
8. El Mortal (Turfleader)
7. Asesino (Turfer)
6. Soldado de Elite
5. Soldado
4. Sicario
3. Amigo
2. Miembro
1. Servidor

5. Have you read and agree with the rules for leaders ?

Yes,I agree with the rules for the leaders.

Thank you for your time and I hope for positive feedback.
With kind regards
Silo Sama

LKWywej2sFumxnRwvPE599jCXLx9JiWtQfnnV7haWUcDpDpQkq1bWT_jc4v7LdjeI299Nsjzmq50VJZWbFZMNiAZw-5FdKsMm_laX02gTm4XsKGZ_FqFW35t2csuv76XUKMhMDkVAyEcmoRNGLjxjEec6zGBtDoJytOmTUsiSjy5DgU8Lhzd9ztUiJT5WA

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Closed
application wasn't nocited for marabunta, due to the name
sorry for the inconvenience​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom