Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kyle Blvckbird
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 6, 2021
Time of violation
10:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohe8i5znVP4

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • ID 5186 provide POV of the event you have 8 hours​

Jessie Fingers

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • ID 5186 provide POV of the event you have 8 hours​
So like…I don’t have my POV. I was recording though. Idk why it didn’t save. I have my POV of fighting these same guys 3 times before. But even in their POV you can see He’s just not hitting his shots. Sure maybe my ping was high and it did 1 little skip there but I don’t see what he thinks the hack was or whatever. I wasn’t even the 1 who got the kill I wasn’t landing my shots either lol.

Lewis Strauss

spawns at midnight
Player
Am i not hitting my shots? Did you watch the video? You can watch 0:40 to 0:46. I hit you more than 10 times and you can see your healt bar its still full.

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Reviewing the evidence in greater detail and considering if 5186 can be given a PC check or will be banned for no POV.

Jessie Fingers

Player
Player
Am i not hitting my shots? Did you watch the video? You can watch 0:40 to 0:46. I hit you more than 10 times and you can see your healt bar its still full.
Oh I see. That’s why you think I was cheating. Truth is I was actually crouched behind that vent and it looked like I was standing. Maybe due to ping. In that spot you can’t hit me cause that vent is too high up

Jessie Fingers

Player
Player
Reviewing the evidence in greater detail and considering if 5186 can be given a PC check or will be banned for no POV.
Omg :( I’ll take a pc check. I always take POV I have hours saved idk why it didn’t save. You can check my pc any day of the week. I am high command in ems currently I never even go to family stuff usually. I have no reason to cheat. I didn’t even get the kill man. And I wasn’t full health cause I had under half a bar on my screen

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • User has passed a PC check. Hit discrepancy is because of high ping.
    You are being pardoned this time as you have passed a PC check next time you don’t have POV of a red circle event you will be banned. Closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom