Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Hodson

Creator of The peaky blinders
Player
1. Your name IRL: Liam Hodson
2. Your age: 16 (22/11/06)
3. Time zone: UK
4. Average online per day,: I am average online around 4 to 8 hours a day some days even 10
5. Your Discord: pepsiman#2444
6. Your Nickname: Liam Hodson
7. Your ID: 167085

Why do i believe i deserve this role
1: I am prepared to run this organisation and believe i can make it more RP friendly and more enjoyable for employees .
2: I will create daily goals for employees on the first day of every week as an incentive to make employees want to start their week off strong (for example reach 100 ads on the first day an get 25k added to your weekly bonus).
3: I want to experiment with lowering the prices of ads and testing the PDA to its limits hopefully making citizens more happy about LI
4: I want to promote productivity an idea of how is employees who extremely exceed there ad requirement by double or more for 2 weeks in a row have the option to take 1 week where they will not be punished for not meeting requirements.
5: I want to over-hall the rank system and create a ranking system for 3 different departments, Event department Ad department News department which takes me to the next part of my application.

Departments:

Events department
This department will be city broadcasting for events a new service i want to bring to LI where you can hire out LEOS to guard your event. Through LI for 25k per LEO (the LEOS take 20k each) with a maximum of 5 guards the LEOS service will only be available to events held in city. This department will also be a part of helping me plan ORG events such as go kart races, rev kings etc.. I want LI employees in this department to feel a real good level of RP in helping citizens plan out events (a trusted LI employee on this team will hold the cash from the person hosting car shows and other cash prize events to avoid people backing out of paying winners) This event team service will be a new role in LI discord pingable by HC to tickets requesting event services. (people on this team will only have a 150 ad a week requirement and will need previous HC experience)

News department
This team will be filming events and making YouTube videos of them (icly ingrand videos) They will be trained on how to properly record without any IC stuff in the video and will be sent to film events such as car shows and other events hosted through the events team. This department will also need to be in contact with LEO orgs to learn about hostage situations that they can report on we will expect 10 solid News videos to come out of this department every week the department members involved in creating these videos will receive a 50k weekly bonus for each news video news articles will also be part of this department and will pay 25k per for bonuses with a max of 1 everyday per employee (people on this team will have a 250 ad a week requirement and will need 2 weeks in LI to qualify)

Ad department
This team will consist of everyone who is just in LI to earn money and post ads correctly. This will be the starting department for every employee with all the same role and rank names as it currently has

Deb Narayan

Player
Player
Liam is a very good leader, he manages and leads our family very well. The way he explains the rules and new changes he deserves this. +1 vote for him.

K000Y

Player
Player
Liam has led our family very well from the ground up and also knows how LI works - I genuinely think he'd make a great leader there

Hector Espinoza

Blocked
Blocked
Rejected
Your application for leader of Lifeinvader has been rejected as you do not meet the age criteria. We are looking for a person whose IRL age is 18+ or mature enough to handle leadership duties.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom