Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kyle Vlone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 7, 2022
Time of violation
20:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF6cX5h96vc

Kyle Vlone

Bulletproof
Player
Everything is clear in the POV. They killed my friend out of ghetto. After someone revived him we were about the leave but those guys started to shooting again. There is more than 5 people so they should get family warning for that. Here some screenshots below
Ghetto boundaries
Where they are shooting
We are completely out of ghetto and not even close the boundary.

Kyle Vlone

Bulletproof
Player
your vehicle speed drops to 114 and then goes to 116, it seems that you have vdm And if you're dead, how can you come in less than 15 minutes? Looks like you rented a car from the hospital
I just dead in the ghetto and I was going beach market. Not the place that I dead. Then I saw my friend on the ground and you guys around him. So there is no NLR and metagaming. I can only accept punishment for mixing. + You are standing in the middle of the road. There is no VDM either. Stay at the sidewalks next time.

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒
Player
its so clear how you guys break many rules shooting outside the ghetto no demand no nothing
before playing in the server make sure to check discord for the rules its will help amk

Bugs

Player
Player
Horrible familly, all they do is to come with 50 people which barely knows english, barely knows rules and they RDM everyone like it’s GTA Online 👎🏻
Nah, they best family. No proper english communication, they don't car ram every people either, rob ppl in GZ, RDM, or speak fl in rp situation. they be banging. Already got em punished for trying to rob me and my fam member in GZ a long time ago after killing all of them cause they started doing RDM. and they shot in admin situation as well :ROFLMAO:

Afnan Santos

Captain
Player
Nah, they best family. No proper english communication, they don't car ram every people either, rob ppl in GZ, RDM, or speak fl in rp situation. they be banging. Already got em punished for trying to rob me and my fam member in GZ a long time ago after killing all of them cause they started doing RDM. and they shot in admin situation as well :ROFLMAO:
Best Fam

Bugs

Player
Player
how hasnt this thread gone any further its been like what 6 days? :geek:
2 admins even saying Reviewing... what are they Reviewing...??

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 77450 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15 & Gen Rule 3.3
  • ID 73079, 73948, 77157 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 3.3
  • ID 34758 will receive a punishment for Mixing
  • ID 288 will receive a punishment for MG & Mixing
  • ID 70099 will receive a punishment for Mixing & Gen Rule 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom