Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kaneki Ghoul
Suspect ID
ID 27695
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2021
Time of violation
12:48
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6_D3SSxeD8

vlexsy

Player
Player
I was getting my tattoo removed because i wanted to get into the fib and as soon as i finished i walked outside and hopped in my car right in front of the store and i was told to get out and held to gun point and i was robbed for 50 thousand cash when he had a tazer out and they robbed me in front of a store.

Dex

Player
Player
1494 here. I was not the one who initiated first in the roberry, as well I'm kinda new to the bloods so I was following the fellow members that started it. As well since you knew that we are breaching the rules why instead of complying and being nice u didn't warn us? I know it's our fault on that we decided to rob you in front of the store and not across the street, but you could do better yourself at this situation, unless you were rule baiting ) Have a good day.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

All of these players will be warned for Violation of 1.2 Green Zone Rules

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom