Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Bug Abuse | 132762 , 155268 (241247 , 185323)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kirigaya Suguha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 6, 2022
Time of violation
18:04
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/nUgWJbo

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
They are going in the same raid event twice abusing some sort of a bug in the system.
If they dare to lie and say they were patched up or something even tough We have POV , Lets see their POV.

ID 132762
Same day same event joined for the second time.

ID 155268
Same day same event joined for the second time.

ID 132216
Didn't see him die in the first time we killed them all but im pretty sure he was there on the start of the raid. I request POV from him.

ID 241247
Didn't see him die in the first time we killed them all but im pretty sure he was there on the start of the raid. I request POV from him.

ID 185323, 149985 (Probably same person)
Suspected of playing in a third account. Since we know as his main is banned, please investigate this.

Rhea Faust

Player
Player
I was born in the hospital after I died, i went to the front of the house after that, I had a crash in front of the house, and when I got back into the game, I joined the raid I didn't make any attacks on the other side, this is a server error I dont have pov because I didn't even know the error why am I to blame for this mistake? This situation is not my fault.

Last edited:

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
The fact of the matter is that I was thrown out of the game before the raid was thrown, the raid started after I entered back, and I was born in the field so I had a crash from the game and was thrown out, and when I entered back, I was born where I was, I didn't make any attacks on the other side, this is a server error I dont have pov because I didn't even know the raid had started There was nothing I could have done when I went in as I had been kicked out of the game in that area and I didn't commit any attacks.
Liar liar pants on fire! You can't spawn in the event if you crash inside the area. It says you have participated and doesn't let you join the event again.
Also i have pov which shows you not having any crashes.

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
139780 every time when grand coin event appears on the server he is transfering his money between his twink and main account ?
It's obvious whos transfering what by past activities.
I wonder why is your other account banned for?

Rhea Faust

Player
Player
Liar liar pants on fire! You can't spawn in the event if you crash inside the area. It says you have participated and doesn't let you join the event again.
Also i have pov which shows you not having any crashes.
If I'm a liar, send a pov here right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom