Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Ashton Davies​
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> UTC+1
4. Average online per day -> 4 to 8 hours a day
5. Your Discord -> Ashton Davis#6429
6. Your Nickname -> Ashton Cartel
7. Your ID -> 5047
Additional information
1.leader of SAHP

R.9d71e42300df680a8a9a6dc2133edc00

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 -> first of all let me tell you my LEO experience . when i joined the city on of my friends told me about san andreas highway patrol and so i joined with him i ranked my self up to lieutenant then the term ended so i joined the goverment as deputy warden but i got bored so i joined lspd as hr high command when the term finished i decided that i wanted to join fib and my friend offer me a hc spot i loved fib so much that i stayed for 2 terms so i got ranked up to deputy of fib .
so i decided that i wanted to try out to apply for SAHP leadership

2 -> the reason that i want to be the leader of SAHP is that i have been in a lot of terms with leader that i show that they did some mistakes that i wont do in my term but i will improve it . i think that many towing and patroling units need to by on duty to help the citizens or help them with any situation. and i only want 2 hr and for car insurance so my units help citizens at hq with any think . and i will do always a promotion ceremony for all my officers .

3 -> as being deputy fib i havent been seeing any units going patroling or attending store robberys. so i want to change this i want that my hr will hire as many people in sahp so we can attend store rooberys with a good numbers . i want that my hr do 3 recruitment a week. i will change the ranks so they look more spectacular and cool and i will make a new department .​

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1 -> to improve rp in the city i want that my officers do rp commands ex : /me connects PDA to nearby SAHP tower tracking criminals

2 -> and i want to do like some special missions for sahp like patroling in a convoy or go on high way for any speeders and ecc....

3 -> i want that my hr team to train my officers as correctly as possible so they understand i dont want any officers that dont know how to arrest some on ecc..
and i want that my officers know the state rules and the legislation and last of all i dont want that my officers are rule breaker or unprofessional for stupid things so i dont want to run in any org warnings.

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards Ashton Cartel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom