Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected G.R 6.15 I 2036, 3007, 8209 / Barcode Family

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaweid Kudurmus
Suspect ID
2036, 3007, 8209
Date of violation
Dec 7, 2022
Time of violation
18:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/e3QtubkLCy0

boxerado

Player
Player
You come to see if there are panels, we warn you to go away, you turn around and hit our partner because you feel like it hahaha

Serok

Turf
Player
We gave u 5s to leave the zone, u got in the car and you just kicked my friend, that's why we killed u, u are provoking us.

Jaweid

Player
Player
We gave u 5s to leave the zone, u got in the car and you just kicked my friend, that's why we killed u, u are provoking us.
no one told me anything like that dont lie show your pov

Faysal Khan

Player
Player
You just provoking these strangers and then a guy riding a bike u also kicked him. And also how do u know these guys in Barcode family menmbers? You should be punished.

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
no redux is mine and legal I have proof if you want
well you can have proof you made the redux. the problem is you made custom luminous clothing and weapons and the sky never changes. it gives big advantages when you can see people for miles because their gun is luminous in a bush. ggs im sure reviewing admin will see this.

Toronto Shmurda

Warrior of Barcode 🌐
Player
Its clearly you are provoking them on the our family house and only 2 of our family members hit you.

Jaweid

Player
Player
Its clearly you are provoking them on the our family house and only 2 of our family members hit you.

If you re not blind, 3 people are shooting at my pov. i I didnt provoke anyone, show pov they are killed without rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom