Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Ronin
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Dec 6, 2022
Time
6:30am
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wN21QfM

Ghost Ronin

Player
Player
To whom it may concern,

I would firstly like to apologise for the two different appeals I have recently created. I understand these were missing certain aspects that needed to be added. I hope I have rectified the issue now.

I have been banned for GR 6.3 which correlates to the emptying of organisation items from a warehouse. Or better yet, I have been banned for being involved in this. From my knowledge, I am not a part of any organisation so I am guessing the "involvement" part of this is one of the random family members wanting to sell some organisation gear to me. I am currently the main person that purchases weapons, ammunition, vests etc. for my family and I thought I was doing nothing wrong by purchasing these vests. Now I have learnt that it is not allowed and I will not do this again, ever. I have learned from my silly mistake. My guess is the person I bought the items off of, just abused his power and did this. I had no previous acknowledgement of this until I saw my ban message. I feel deceived by the family member as he wanted to gain some money off of me without warning me of such repercussions. I have spent so much money on this server and if I knew this was going to happen, I would never have purchased the items off of him. I didn't know they were stolen as I see them in black market all the time. I will be so much more careful in the future. All I ask is for an unban. You can re-claim all of the items that were purchased. I don't want a refund from the original person as it's completely my fault for falling into this trap. I am currently on the road to making $100 Million in the city and would like to continue trying to reach my goal. To conclude, I am requesting an unban with no cash or account wipe. You can weapon and gear wipe me if necessary. I did not mean to break GR 6.3 and I apologise once again.

Thank you for taking your time to read this,

- Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom