Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RagnarLothbrok
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 7, 2022
Time of violation
21:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jM_dOUJmDvo

Ragnar Lothbrok

Odin is waiting for me in Valhalla
Player
Some people at the beginning when we gave them a Demand to leave our house..they started bothering us every minute

Some vandals from the Arabian cartel

family are coming to our family's house and disturbing and insulting and then switching to other new accounts and killing us.. They are just children so far they are still doing this thing. I asked a supervisor to investigate when they were insulting in Arabic..

Last edited:

Ragnar Lothbrok

Player
Everyone in the video..has changed their accounts to new accounts. And they started killing us at the family home.. I don't know why this impudence.. Admin please look at these Shalabi family.. This is not the first time they do such dirty acts

ID : 1965 .. ID : 1572 .. ID: 8459 .. ID: 6473 .. ID: 1318 .. ID : 8862 .. ID: 4298 .. ID: 3937 .. ID 8004 ..

Ragnar Lothbrok

Player
their family name ِ Arabian cartel

Please, the Admins , take into consideration that this family does not stop behaving in this manner..

Thank you

Maher Yaz

Player
Player
their family name ِ Arabian cartel

Please, the Admins , take into consideration that this family does not stop behaving in this manner..

Thank you
how do know you dont have any proofs
btw im from arabian cartel and i dont know those guys and the admins can check
This does not mean that if we make problems with you, it means that the people are from our family.
and shalabi def from shelby take care bro

Panda Shelby

Player
Player
Wow bro you tired yourself with all this writing because someone killed you and he is not from Arabian Cartel

Maher Yaz

Player
Player
they are already take a Punishment and I saw them in chat
ID 19539
ID 17707
ID 93

Ali Iv

fate shuffles the cards and we play
Player
how do know you dont have any proofs
btw im from arabian cartel and i dont know those guys and the admins can check
This does not mean that if we make problems with you, it means that the people are from our family.
and shalabi def from shelby take care bro
that is exactly why ur friend came and started mixing and threatening

WesamShelby

Player
Player
first of all they're not in my family and the all id's do rdm they got punishment , 2nd iam not mixing you speak arabic and english so iam talking with you poth in second pov we tried to fix it me and your friend but you didnt respect each other and i have pov when your friend do rdm so now i will post it ok ?

WesamShelby

Player
Player
you speak with me arabic and you dont want me to mixing ??

Ragnar Lothbrok

Player
Is this coming to us? He says will you sell your house to me or do we sabotage?

? Is what he does for the house? Oh, when will we get rid of the children? Please, the official, see what he is saying. He says with his tongue that he is doing this in order to buy the house. Oh my God, what is this child?

Ragnar Lothbrok

Player
And when something happens to this family.? Are they starting to disown each other?? This says these are not from our family? And they say they are not from our family.. omg

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Approved

ID 19593 will receive a punishment for General rules 6.15
ID 17707 will receive a punishment for General rules 6.15

In addition, anyone who did any comment not related to the situation, or spam/offtopic will get a forum account punishment
for the comment section, since it's other situation make a complaint, not spam the videos in this comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom