Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rui Ace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 7, 2022
Time of violation
22:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpB03H5jUPc

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
Lock for unofficial curator as it pertains a massive rulebreak from an unofficial family.

All in Pov. "
"
Rules Broken:

General Rule 6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days (Time first 13 secs of pov. ID 3251 first one dancing , id 1788 posing hands behind back "take into consideration its still an immoral action as if it was another pose its still punishable", id 1858 posing hands behind back , Entire family @ 1:32 immoral actions on dead body @2:12 ID 1788 begins playing music on my dead body pretty much earraping me ID 3251 @2:20 of pov can be seen dancing to the music near my body , ID 1858 at 2:30 can be seen dancing to music near my body

General Rule 3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days. (Time 1:06 in pov , ID 5775 , im dead and he starts talking to me you will notice the only thing i say is "gg." in the nonrp chat keeping everything civil, from there he continues to say " you guys a fucking retards .... english players" its clear that is not an ic insult as he said players making the entire insult to be ooc. Also Mixing by this player aswell

This entire situation is completely unrealistic

Unrealistic Behavior (UB) - Actions that are unrealistic or hurt the roleplay (RP) experience of other players are considered as Non-roleplay.

This family is super toxic , all they do is be toxic to people in any way possible , they were recently blacklisted on en2 for even trying to create an unofficial organization due to this same reason , their appeal to get unblacklisted can be seen here "Approved - Blacklist from Unoffical Org" , i do not believe they should be unofficial family , all they do is provoke instigate and cause problems for people and its hurting the role play , @1:10 of my pov you can see them talking in club chat provoking after they killed us and we were only trying to do a hostage situation we didnt know we had one of their fam members hostage but it was also clear metagaming as we went to the house to do the situation and all of a sudden his whole family pulls up so would also like to see how they even know to go there. im sure they were either in a discord call or typing in their fam radio to tell his friends. this family breaks multiple rules daily. and need to be punished

Other examples of their toxicity can be found here "Pending review - Event 1.13 | 5775, 1316, 1788 West Clappers" "Pending review - Fear RP | id : 1858 . 5775 . 3251 . 1788"

thank you for your time in reviewing this.

Last edited:

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
Here you have the 2 ingrand posts they posted while 1788 and 1858 animate with their hands on their backs.
image.png
image.png

Dante Bright

Deputy of BRIGHT
Player
There is 1km between you and the dancing guy xd
3251 dancing by mistake and he just stopped immediately.
1788 just posing hands behind back like u said. Nothing AMORAL.
It doesnt matter which chat you write. 5775 talking ic on this situation.He says "dont try to take hostage our fam member again." How can it be ooc ?
I just saw my fam member on highway and i followed you, then i dropped an mp to other fam members. So there is no metagaming.
We just made fun of you. Because you guys died 4v15 xd

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
There is 1km between you and the dancing guy xd
3251 dancing by mistake and he just stopped immediately.
1788 just posing hands behind back like u said. Nothing AMORAL.
It doesnt matter which chat you write. 5775 talking ic on this situation.He says "dont try to take hostage our fam member again." How can it be ooc ?
I just saw my fam member on highway and i followed you, then i dropped an mp to other fam members. So there is no metagaming.
We just made fun of you. Because you guys died 4v15 xd
posing on a dead body for a picture is still immoral actions. dancing in the vicinity of a dead body should also still be considered dancing on a dead body , the part of ooc insults was "retard family ... english players" him saying players turned it ooc.

Dante Bright

Deputy of BRIGHT
Player
posing on a dead body for a picture is still immoral actions. dancing in the vicinity of a dead body should also still be considered dancing on a dead body , the part of ooc insults was "retard family ... english players" him saying players turned it ooc.
saying "egoist players" not english 🤣🤣
and nope dancing boiii isnt close to u

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
saying "egoist players" not english 🤣🤣
and nope dancing boiii isnt close to u
6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days does it say anywhere in the rule " right on top of dead body".... didnt think so either, in relation to an unconscious person your friend was dancing to music that was being played over my dead body , regardless if he thought he was safe at a "distance" its the same shit its in relation.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Approved

ID 3251 will receive a punishment for general rules 6.8
ID 110 will receive a punishment for general rules 6.8
ID 5775 will receive a punishment for general rules 3.1
ID 1788 will receive a punishment for Music in public/earrape

Family West clappers will receive a warning for this incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom