Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pqeks_Frost
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 8, 2022
Time of violation
09:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XqdIK2M70F8

Pqeks Frost

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛʏ★·.·´¯`·.·★
Player
You can see how he teleports when he shoots my friend, and that teleportation is not something that can happen with any speedbost. Likewise, watch the moment it hit me, and again, the impossible teleportation. The person may be using either a banned program or a VPN. Internet quality may be bad. In this regard, as everyone knows in the world, game managers do not accept players due to high ping. I hope you will consider it for quality game environment.
POV
POV2

Nosees

EX Marabunta leader
Player
You can see how he teleports when he shoots my friend, and that teleportation is not something that can happen with any speedbost. Likewise, watch the moment it hit me, and again, the impossible teleportation. The person may be using either a banned program or a VPN. Internet quality may be bad. In this regard, as everyone knows in the world, game managers do not accept players due to high ping. I hope you will consider it for quality game environment.
POV
POV2
thats legit

Pqeks Frost

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛʏ★·.·´¯`·.·★
Player
Lol I already got PC check yesterday's night for this, m not a person like others to

use Clumsy for win ;)

I don't need to use anything to earn bro, if the quality of the internet I paid for makes you kill me because of your internet, then there is a problem here. No matter which global game you look at, you will get the error that you cannot enter the game due to high ping, and be sure that one day, even if not now, grand will be like that.

Shravan Solomons

Solomons
Player
I don't need to use anything to earn bro, if the quality of the internet I paid for makes you kill me because of your internet, then there is a problem here. No matter which global game you look at, you will get the error that you cannot enter the game due to high ping, and be sure that one day, even if not now, grand will be like that.
Bro, if he really had high ping then he can't inter into the zone, that happened to me once when I had bad internet I can't enter into the informals, it says "you can't enter due to high ping". So, the problem here is just desync of his movement in your perspective

TARAK PLUXURY

Curator Of Peace
Player
Rejected
Its not a teleport, Its a speedboost
As if you have high ping it will says that "you cant enter the zone due to high ping"
He already got PC checked for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom