Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Corleone Hustler
Administrators nickname
Definite Khan
Date
Dec 6, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/26521/

Michael ELmaco

Player
Player
Hi , first of all i have not done any bug abuse. the boat as you can see in the pov was not fully on the shore i had nothing to do with this, the boat had obviously been washed backwards by the waves , as you can see where my boat was if i was off the boat it would go backwards, but if i was on it it would float forwards. This is an unfair ban especially for the time given. Not only this but definite khan gave me 6 hours to respond from 5.30 am to 11.30 am i have a life in which i work so i had not seen this until later on in the evening so i could not reply. If i was in the wrong i wouldn't even be here typing this.

CheezfrumUnda6

Leader of unofficial org
Kind of ironic that you had multiple forum submissions for big abuse, but you didn’t actually do it. I say provide POV if that’s the case. You one hundred percent bug abused and you used mod boosts in the ghetto race for the other submissions. Cry about it g

Michael ELmaco

Player
Player
? you have been non stop harassing me lol messaging me ooc about territory attacks and to stop raiding you. You have tried to get me banned due to the fact you dont like me, that is not my fault so why you trying to post something which i have no involvement in and what bug abuse have i done then , i have explained myself enough. now why are you commenting on a post about an admin ? sort it out you really do have a problem with me obviously dont message me ooc about territory attacks or anything ic again in fact not at all.

Michelle Rojas

Player
Player
im not so sure the waves moved it. In my past races on this (Example:
) the Jet skis were near the shore not moving at all. only time it moved for me was when i accidently pushed it trying to get on one time. Also took another look at my report vid and you were a bit up ahead past where the jet skis normally would be. But a POV should clear the situation tbh

CheezfrumUnda6

Leader of unofficial org
No one was out to get you. You brought this on yourself by cheating

Michael ELmaco

Player
Player
There is no POV needed to be provided it is obvious i didn't. I have explained myself now leave it up to the admins ,I don't just be on here I have work in the morning, i think you are very immature messaging me things like that. that's not the only part either there's a lot more I will post most tomorrow. Just proves how you are trying your hardest mate. i have had enough of you messaging me in actual fact that needs to be dealt with. i hope an admin takes this into consideration.

Like what is this ? as you can see i decline the offer and what are you doing even asking me things like this, you see i reply to keep you sweet at the time. Well don't judge a book by its cover mate. i can show the whole conversation thats no problem at all.

CheezfrumUnda6

Leader of unofficial org
So out of the 1000 favors you pestered me for , you’re crying over a few messages? You’ve taken the time to throw me under the bus with all these clips. I wonder why you haven’t provided pov. Looks like admins already handled it though. Cry about it some more

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
If you complain on admin decision, and telling that u have not abused bugs - you must provide your PROVES of this
And not your text description of your vision about case

So as you don't have any proves and from our side is looking like bug abuse - decision of admin remains unchanged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom