Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Isolde Mary
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 8, 2022
Time of violation
15:14
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK5Co5JOuK4

Mortal

Player
Player
3214 i didnt MG bro he just my fam member and he helped me cuz i was about to get arrested thats a rp situation

Mortal

Player
Player
Also we did an atm robbery before, thats not the full pov

Mortal

Player
Player
All in POV also how did he find us pov for metagaming can be good
we was both in the bank while were doing an atm robbery and u was shooting him before, so he had a reason to kill you, and protect me so i wont be arrested thats an rp fam

arielos

Player
Player
1 How its rdm if before me and him was doing atm robbery u kill him and i escape then i came with better guns to save my friend all this time was an rp so how its rdm ?

Jordan Garcia

Player
Player
1 How its rdm if before me and him was doing atm robbery u kill him and i escape then i came with better guns to save my friend all this time was an rp so how its rdm ?
In first gun fight i wasnt in it i just running into build i just see a feew shap officers and 3214 if you have bodycam show it because when i there you werent there im not going to waste my time easy rdm

Mortal

Player
Player
In first gun fight i wasnt in it i just running into build i just see a feew shap officers and 3214 if you have bodycam show it because when i there you werent there im not going to waste my time easy rdm
My friend, u need to show ur full proof, thats ur thread not ours, and i didnt done any rdm if u have the full proof show it.

arielos

Player
Player
Bruh u litrly say u wasnt in XD

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Rejected
Evidence doesnt show enough to determine if there was meta gaming even with other pov shown
They are in the same family so they could have had blips on
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom