Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
William Martinez
Administrators nickname
Arda Kurtoglu
Date
Dec 8, 2022
Time
21:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oJUvV8ciqfc

Romeo Martin

Certified lady killer
Player
Hello,

I consider this punishment is incorrect and unjustified. I will kindly request to review the administrator bodycam.

As you can see at second 0:05 the enemy is still in the zone and then he steps back but as you can see in the top right corner, the gang number remains 5. Then, at second 0:10, he is about to run outside the zone and by instinct, I shot, however, as you can see, his dying animation drags the body out of the zone. Moreover, the gang member number in the top right is not changing either. From my point of view, he got killed in the zone.

I am ok with the jail time but if this is indeed a wrong punishment, I will kindly request for my punishment to be removed from my account/ID.

Thanks

Romeo Martin

Certified lady killer
Player
I want to add that my weapons were taken away and based on my experience, the guns are taken away if you do warning punishments like CL, FailRP, FearRP, etc.

I don't consider that what I did is a rule break that big to take my weapons away....

Please have a chat with the admin and provide me with a final decision.

Thank you for your time.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
The player was outside the zone. Number did not go down because they are part of a family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom