Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
efe ylmz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 7, 2022
Time of violation
23:35
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DtuBJQF

efe ylmz

Player
Player
Since he was punished for OOC toxicity. He went to discord dms to continue in his toxicity.
The insult is in turkish language. I want an Turkish admin to check it.
Note: Violation Time was converted to England time the secrenshot shows it in turkish time.

ayhanisb4ck

Player
Player
'Götün arşa erdi mi, gülüm' is completely translated as 'Are you become overjoyed, my dear' in a street language which is used between people whose releationship is quite well and friendly. Also, there is no direct insult of any personality. So, as my mind using street language idiom in message is not actually insult of any person or its any values and there is no meaning for punishment.

Rapstill Black

Player
Player
after a Turkish official examines this issue, it will be obvious that this article is written in a bad sense

AichSu Hestia

Turco Grande Family
Player
'Götün arşa erdi mi, gülüm' is completely translated as 'Are you become overjoyed, my dear' in a street language which is used between people whose releationship is quite well and friendly. Also, there is no direct insult of any personality. So, as my mind using street language idiom in message is not actually insult of any person or its any values and there is no meaning for punishment.
The explanation you made is a valid explanation for saying "başın göğe erdimi" that you took the screenshot of. Saying "götün arşa erdimi" is an insulting slang usage of this discourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom