Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wesam Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 8, 2022
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Tj1XSyzo3xw

WesamShelby

Player
Player
As it appears in my videos, we have previous problems with this family, and they know that we are an Arab family and that we have many players from Palestine, so they resorted to dirty methods such as racism and hurting feelings every time we meet them, they raise the flag of Israel in our faces, they do not understand that this is a game Politics should not be integrated into the game, and in the first video, we were at the house of my friend from my family, so they came next to the house, raised the flags, and resorted to this filth again.
I tried to hold on and be patient, although this thing is harmful, because I am sure that the Admins reject these actions and will punish the wrongdoer.

We are here to have fun and have a good time, we are not here to discuss political issues and problems

this pov from my friend :

Mick Yakuza

Player
Player
Lol youve been provoking us all day because we are carying israel flag
This is rp and i can carry what ever flag i want stop beeing a forum warrior
Also why did you cut the video when i started talking to you!?!?
Admins came and said its our right to carry any flag we want its a free country my friend
Also where do you see racism!!?!? Where do you see politics !?
This is our property we can do what ever we want on our land buddy

Ragnar Lothbrok

Odin is waiting for me in Valhalla
Player
Every minute he comes to our family home and complains about the provocation?????.. I am free to fly the flag of my country in my family home.. Why did you come to our family home to our home?????
Oh my God,

WesamShelby

Player
Player
Lol youve been provoking us all day because we are carying israel flag
This is rp and i can carry what ever flag i want stop beeing a forum warrior
Also why did you cut the video when i started talking to you!?!?
Admins came and said its our right to carry any flag we want its a free country my friend
Also where do you see racism!!?!? Where do you see politics !?
This is our property we can do what ever we want on our land buddy
Then why do you do it with intent and whenever you see me? because you know iam palestinian
I'm not here to argue with you. It's the admin who decides. If you want Rp play remove the immunity from your house, and let's see what happens.

Mick Yakuza

Player
Player
As it appears in my videos, we have previous problems with this family, and they know that we are an Arab family and that we have many players from Palestine, so they resorted to dirty methods such as racism and hurting feelings every time we meet them, they raise the flag of Israel in our faces, they do not understand that this is a game Politics should not be integrated into the game, and in the first video, we were at the house of my friend from my family, so they came next to the house, raised the flags, and resorted to this filth again.
I tried to hold on and be patient, although this thing is harmful, because I am sure that the Admins reject these actions and will punish the wrongdoer.

We are here to have fun and have a good time, we are not here to discuss political issues and problems

I wonder who's provoking who if you keep coming to our family house !?

Ragnar Lothbrok

Player
Then why do you do it with intent and whenever you see me? because you know iam palestinian
I'm not here to argue with you. It's the admin who decides. If you want Rp play remove the immunity from your house, and let's see what happens.
Don't cry, my little one.. The official will come and see everything and decide everything.. Just don't cry

Sins85

Player
Player
אני לא חושב שיש לך את הזכות למנוע מאף אחד להניף את דגל המדינה שלו, זו המדינה שלי והאדמה שלי ויש לי את הזכות להתגאות בזה, בין אם במציאות ובין אם במשחק

Ragnar Lothbrok

Player
ثم تفعل ذلك بقصد ومتى رأيتني؟ لأنك تعرف أنا فلسطيني
أنا لست هنا لأتجادل معك. إنه المسؤول الذي يقرر. إذا كنت تريد لعبة Rp play ، فقم بإزالة الحصانة من منزلك ، ودعنا نرق ما سيحدث.
This is the flag of my country.. and I have the right to wave the flag of my country.. and you have no right to interfere with it.. stop crying my dear child.. you come to our family home and complain about us?? What is this audacity..?

WesamShelby

Player
Player
זה הדגל של המדינה שלי.. ולי יש את הזכות להניף את דגל המדינה שלי.. ואין לך זכות להתערב בזה.. תפסיק לבכות ילד יקר שלי.. אתה בא לבית המשפחה שלנו ומתלונן על לָנוּ?? מה זה החוצפה הזו..?
I will be patient and bear your stupidity out of respect for the admin only .

Mick Yakuza

Player
Player

Requesting an extended pov when i spoke to him in respect

Ragnar Lothbrok

Player
we dont like to talk alot lets play in the streets boy turn off the immuntiy i will show u how u will leave this server
and we post for against kids actions putting politcs in game our house N54 let me see u there kid
I don't care about your childish talk..
Be a man outside your home, not from behind a screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom