Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neel Xavier

Neel
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Soham Sengupta
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: (IST+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Neelx7340#2532
6. Your Nickname: Neel Sen
7. Your ID: 3720

Questions

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Its been long term serving national guard and holding the rank of Lt. Colonel ,worked under many generals In EN1. I would mainly focus on Recruitment, special forces and Military police special forces like making them train everyday recruitment everyday and daily checks on suspicious persons by MP so focused on these 3 divisions can make the org run more efficiently.

Currently National guard Is on top but want to make some changes

Like focus on Air force Department making scouts more efficient and effective manner like scouting every 5 mins for getting more Intel and checking the raid logs and going for scouting at that certain time so that we can win the raids easily .

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization:

. Placing one COs and NCOs on gates with new recruits for their motivation and and giving max bonuses with some good combat training with SASD and other ORGs for their enjoyment and in this way we can improve the RP at base

. I will make sure that I'll be in city most of the time to control the base and Issue the bonuses to the deserving units at gates and global.

. We Should Not Hire the Org Hopers because they can destroy the Pure RP.

My Departments-----
Recruitment Retention
Recruitment Retention is the backbone of National Gaurd. They mainly focus on recruiting, Trainings.

Combat Medic
Combat medic work to save,provide guns and ammunition to others In Global or any events.

• SASD Division
They are fully trained Units for any situation, they are always ready for Global or any critical Situation.

Air Force
Air force units will fly in every 5 mins for checking any activities going on outside the base

Military Police
Their work to Search Licences, Background check, Maintain Activity In Org.

My aim is to make ng a very well managed org , make it one of best state org in the city like it was back in the day and that doesnt disband due to rule breaks.

Regards,
Lt. Colonel ( EN 1)
Neel Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom