Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harish Royal
Administrators nickname
ASRIN PUXURY
Date
Dec 7, 2022
Time
22:22
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/f18AljO

Harish Royal

Player
Player
i was banned for gen 6.17 for using obs software. i didnt used obs in my life & i only use xbox game recording for all the videos i even dont know how to use obs is a wrong ban i never obs please take this on consideration, i ready for pc check to. please look into this issue as soon as possible.my nividia is not working for pov just i need to record from Xbox game that is inbuilt Microsoft i need solution because next time also i will get this.

Harish Royal

Player
Player
i was only using xbox game bar which given by pc so please i request can join once vc to submit proof and verify about it because i was using low end pc so Nvidia does not handle the normal frames so i used xbox game bar which is not 3rd party softwares and it was support in en02 but now in en03 they are supoorting. please solve my problem as soon asa possible

Harish Royal

Player
Player
i was only using xbox game bar which given by pc so please i request can join once vc to submit proof and verify about it because i was using low end pc so Nvidia does not handle the normal frames so i used xbox game bar which is not 3rd party softwares and it was support in en02 but now in en03 they are supoorting. please solve my problem as soon asa possible PLEASE CHECK MY PC IAM IN HIGH COMMAND ROYAL ELITE IAM ATTEND ALL BUSSINESS WAR JUST I NEED POV RECORD I HAVE ONE THIS OPTION PLEASE CONSDIRE ME PLEASE CHECK PLEASE UNBAN ALL GODS PLEASE CONSDIRE ME

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

As Mentioned in your Last Complaint, Punishment Was Lowered and it will not be Removed since the Program is not Allowed, so Make sure not to use it again when the ban is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom