Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
1. Sattvik Tiwari
2. 18
3. IST (GMT +5:30)
4. 8-9hours
5. Sattvik#2439
6. Eternal Bestia
7. 14271

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I did. As an old player , I have seen a lot on this server and I just feel that I will only be an asset to the admin team.

2. In my opinion , If I talk about my strengths I can say a lot of stuff . But I think , they aren't for me to judge. I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If we talk about technical strengths though , I am fluent in Both Hindi and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren't as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that that will come in handy to the staff team :)

3. My weaknesses are that I can get hyper and loud sometimes . Also , sometimes I talk a bit more than I'm supposed to.

4. Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If I can help make people's experience better , then sure .

5. Yes (I don't have one anyways)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom