Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rao Dev

Ex-General Of National Guard
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Devyansh Yadav
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Rao Dev#5415
6. Your Nickname: Rao Dev
7. Your ID: 7008

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-
I want to be the leader of National Guard because i have been playing Grand RP for almost 1 year now. I worked in legal and illegal both organisations. i have gained the experience, skills and knowledge which requires to manage and lead the organisation.
i have been the part of this organisation for 8 months now (EN1) and 1 months (EN3). i know this organisation through and trough. if i get the leader i will work with dedication, loyalty and with full motivation towards the organisation towards the organisation. i will try to make NG the most active organisation
- i worked in GOV, SAHP, LSPD and gangs. i worked in these organisations for a short period of time as i truly devoted my life to serve as a national guard soldier. i worked under 7 General of National Guard and believe me every term was a great term. i had my greatest and good moments in NG. and i also want others to have the same feeling towards NG which i have and i will try my best to get this feeling of loyalty to every soldier towards the org is if i got leader.
- Our main job is to keep the gates covered, do ammoruns for organisations, attend global, attend store, and events. I will make sure that we do every single thing task of ours. We will do a combat training every day so every soldier get his/her skill improved and i would personally supervise that training or if i am not available any other HC will do that.
- I saw that in time the quality of high command is decreasing and i really didn't like this. so in my term i will personally test every single High Command and will see if he got the experience, skills, knowledge and leadership skills of being a high command.
- In my term i will recruit soldiers from different timezones so that we attend every Global, store and events. and i will Focus quality over quantity. NG will be the most friendliest org of all. I will make sure every soldier is polite and cool towards over each other (HC specially).

PLANS REGARDING DEPARTMENTS
SPECIAL FORCES (SASD AND CRM)
No major changes in special forces both of them are on their Max potential. still 1 change for both SASD and CRM
- SASD will do patrol around the zones of FZ
- CRM will make sure every soldier are free of any disease.

AIRFORCE
- Scouts in every 10 minutes
- Providing Support in every ammorun

Recruitment Retention
- Hire active and loyal soldier for the organisation
- focus on quality over quantity

MILITARY POLICE
No major changes they are doing great for now
- they will focus on arrest warrants on those who left the org without letting us know.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organisation.

- the application to join NG is Good but i will add more question regarding OOC rules
- Will not allow any ORG hopper to join as they can destroy RP system
- I will make Personal Logs for every soldier so that their activity can get tracked and the soldier who deserves promotion can only get promotion.
- NG will do patrolling with other ORG so that the state of los santos be safe and we look more active
------------------------------------------------------------------------THANKS FOR READING----------

Rao Dev

Ex-General Of National Guard
Player
Forgot to mention this
Currently Colonel (EN3)

Aman Singhania

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Devyansh Yadav
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Rao Dev#5415
6. Your Nickname: Rao Dev
7. Your ID: 7008

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-
I want to be the leader of National Guard because i have been playing Grand RP for almost 1 year now. I worked in legal and illegal both organisations. i have gained the experience, skills and knowledge which requires to manage and lead the organisation.
i have been the part of this organisation for 8 months now (EN1) and 1 months (EN3). i know this organisation through and trough. if i get the leader i will work with dedication, loyalty and with full motivation towards the organisation towards the organisation. i will try to make NG the most active organisation
- i worked in GOV, SAHP, LSPD and gangs. i worked in these organisations for a short period of time as i truly devoted my life to serve as a national guard soldier. i worked under 7 General of National Guard and believe me every term was a great term. i had my greatest and good moments in NG. and i also want others to have the same feeling towards NG which i have and i will try my best to get this feeling of loyalty to every soldier towards the org is if i got leader.
- Our main job is to keep the gates covered, do ammoruns for organisations, attend global, attend store, and events. I will make sure that we do every single thing task of ours. We will do a combat training every day so every soldier get his/her skill improved and i would personally supervise that training or if i am not available any other HC will do that.
- I saw that in time the quality of high command is decreasing and i really didn't like this. so in my term i will personally test every single High Command and will see if he got the experience, skills, knowledge and leadership skills of being a high command.
- In my term i will recruit soldiers from different timezones so that we attend every Global, store and events. and i will Focus quality over quantity. NG will be the most friendliest org of all. I will make sure every soldier is polite and cool towards over each other (HC specially).

PLANS REGARDING DEPARTMENTS
SPECIAL FORCES (SASD AND CRM)
No major changes in special forces both of them are on their Max potential. still 1 change for both SASD and CRM
- SASD will do patrol around the zones of FZ
- CRM will make sure every soldier are free of any disease.

AIRFORCE
- Scouts in every 10 minutes
- Providing Support in every ammorun

Recruitment Retention
- Hire active and loyal soldier for the organisation
- focus on quality over quantity

MILITARY POLICE
No major changes they are doing great for now
- they will focus on arrest warrants on those who left the org without letting us know.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organisation.

- the application to join NG is Good but i will add more question regarding OOC rules
- Will not allow any ORG hopper to join as they can destroy RP system
- I will make Personal Logs for every soldier so that their activity can get tracked and the soldier who deserves promotion can only get promotion.
- NG will do patrolling with other ORG so that the state of los santos be safe and we look more active
------------------------------------------------------------------------THANKS FOR READING----------
+1 deserved ❤

Jayden Hill

Curator of Beach Market
Player
Interviews are tomorrow at 14.30.
Join waiting room 15 minutes before interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom