Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohan Vella

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rohan Sahu
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4 to 8 hours (on Sunday 15 to 18 hours)
5. Your Discord: Rohan Vella#6969
6. Your Nickname: Rohan Vella
7. Your ID: 5986

Additional information:

1. Leader of...

Ans) SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A)
I always prefer and joined legal org in every city. When I joined grand RP around 4/5 months back in city 2, I started working in SAHP, I served 2 consecutive terms of SAHP in city 2 and at the time of retirement, my rank was Senior Trooper. I also have experience in LSPD, FIB & GOV. As I worked in most legal organizations I noticed as SAHP is in Palito Bay it misses a lot of action as most store robbery and hostage situation takes place in the city or near the city. I want to become SAHP Leader so that I can make SAHP more of a mainstream legal org like LSPD and FIB. The question is How? (Answering in point 2)

B) Frankly Speaking Legal organizations are not doing RP properly Mostly they respond to global events and atm robberies but what about Vehicle Theft, House Robbery, and Random robbery on highways? I never saw people responding to those. We tend to ignore all the 911 calls but as police officers in real life, we shouldn't ignore them.
As SAHP controls the entire Blain County and the highways, and as a lot of houses are in remote places most car theft and general robbery take place in SAHP's jurisdiction If I become the leader I will create 2 Special Rapid Action Force team to lead and tackle this kind of situations.

C) Recruiting and Training
C.1)
I will make sure to reduce the problem of favouritism inside the organization. How? Highcommands will be chosen by Leader and Dy. Leader only. Everybody has to fill out the application form to apply except open recruitment. The Bodycam of each and every new recruit will be submitted to the HR department and reviewed by the HOD(HR). Promotion of any person will be based on experience and logs only(How active he/she is) and always should be approved by the HOD(IA). High-command recruitment and promotion will be discussed and done with the approval of the Leader and Dy.Leaders. Promotion and Hiring of own Family members will be prohibited.

C.2) Training plays a vital role in RP. It will be divided into 3 parts. Training 1 and 2 will consist of rules and regulation training. A test will be taken after this and if the person passed the basic city and org rules test Field training will start. Reading and memorizing a rule and applying that rule in a situation are 2 whole different things. So people should be trained in fields and should have hands-on experience before facing the real situation.

3) Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans) Actually I love doing RP more than just random killing and abusing power. Just a recent scenario where I and my friends tried to create an RP situation where a person got attacked by another person and he went to the police to report a complaint but the funny thing is the officer arrested the victim for provoking, he didn't even write a report not even asked what happened and the location crime or anything. He and his friends just arrested the victim and put him in jail for Provoking.

As I mentioned above I will make sure my fellow officers respond to the non-global 911 calls and handle those situations also to improve RP.

I will make sure this kind of situation will be handled better by my officers if I become SAHP Chief. And of course, the promotion ceremony and the joining ceremony will be conducted as they happen in real life.

Thank You
Regards
Rohan Vella

Inder Vella

Player
Player
Information

Additional information:

1. Leader of...

Ans) SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A)
I always prefer and joined legal org in every city. When I joined grand RP around 4/5 months back in city 2, I started working in SAHP, I served 2 consecutive terms of SAHP in city 2 and at the time of retirement, my rank was Senior Trooper. I also have experience in LSPD, FIB & GOV. As I worked in most legal organizations I noticed as SAHP is in Palito Bay it misses a lot of action as most store robbery and hostage situation takes place in the city or near the city. I want to become SAHP Leader so that I can make SAHP more of a mainstream legal org like LSPD and FIB. The question is How? (Answering in point 2)

B) Frankly Speaking Legal organizations are not doing RP properly Mostly they respond to global events and atm robberies but what about Vehicle Theft, House Robbery, and Random robbery on highways? I never saw people responding to those. We tend to ignore all the 911 calls but as police officers in real life, we shouldn't ignore them.
As SAHP controls the entire Blain County and the highways, and as a lot of houses are in remote places most car theft and general robbery take place in SAHP's jurisdiction If I become the leader I will create 2 Special Rapid Action Force team to lead and tackle this kind of situations.

C.1)
I will make sure to reduce the problem of favouritism inside the organization. How? Highcommands will be chosen by Leader and Dy. Leader only. Everybody has to fill out the application form to apply except open recruitment. The Bodycam of each and every new recruit will be submitted to the HR department and reviewed by the HOD(HR). Promotion of any person will be based on experience and logs only(How active he/she is) and always should be approved by the HOD(IA). High-command recruitment and promotion will be discussed and done with the approval of the Leader and Dy.Leaders. Promotion and Hiring of own Family members will be prohibited.

C.2) Training plays a vital role in RP. It will be divided into 3 parts. Training 1 and 2 will consist of rules and regulation training. A test will be taken after this and if the person passed the basic city and org rules test Field training will start. Reading and memorizing a rule and applying that rule in a situation are 2 whole different things. So people should be trained in fields and should have hands-on experience before facing the real situation.

Ans) Actually I love doing RP more than just random killing and abusing power. Just a recent scenario where I and my friends tried to create an RP situation where a person got attacked by another person and he went to the police to report a complaint but the funny thing is the officer arrested the victim for provoking, he didn't even write a report not even asked what happened and the location crime or anything. He and his friends just arrested the victim and put him in jail for Provoking.

As I mentioned above I will make sure my fellow officers respond to the non-global 911 calls and handle those situations also to improve RP.

I will make sure this kind of situation will be handled better by my officers if I become SAHP Chief. And of course, the promotion ceremony and the joining ceremony will be conducted as they happen in real life.

Thank You
Regards
Rohan Vella
+

Dominik Wick

EX-LSPD Deputy Chief, Ex-FIB HOD,EX-SAHP HC
Player
Information

Additional information:

1. Leader of...

Ans) SAHP

A)

C.1)

Thank You
Regards
Rohan Vella
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom