Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sufyaan

Player
Player
Information
1. Name: Sufyaan
2. Age: 18
3. Time Zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Discord: Sufyaan#8150
6. Nickname: Sufy Zero
7. ID: 1386
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

My first reason is that I would like to improve the state of criminal RP, it is ok so far but it can always be improved and as the Marabunta leader I could have more impact in the criminal section as I would recruit people who have experience in the server so that they know how to RP and know the rules which will help the criminal RP to improve. I would bring much more RP interactions to other criminal organizations

The second reason is I have been apart of all criminal organizations and I have a lot of experience throughout the server. Therefore I believe I could bring experience and skilled members into Marabunta that could improve the whole organization and criminal section overall. I want to make a comfortable experience for all criminals and by being the leader of the organization I can make that happen.

My third reason is that majority of gangs think its about just "clapping" everyone but I will make sure it is much more than that and proper RP is done, In my experience as Vice in many organizations I have dealt with many store/gun store robberies and hostage situation and know how the RP works I can provide much more RP to legal organizations and implement some features as I have a lot of illegal experience

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I would improve roleplay by holding meetings and allowing everyone in the gang to participate in events. I would do /me and /dos when robbing people. I will make sure all of the members uphold a standard of roleplay or there will receive a strike and if they do it constantly they will be kicked. I will invite people who have a good knowledge of the server and reinforce the roles for others. My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. Guide new players through grand and give them a good experience

Player
Player
this man is a roleplayer & passionate about the server, highly supported

Yonatan World

Player
Player
+++
Information
1. Name: Sufyaan
2. Age: 18
3. Time Zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Discord: Sufyaan#8150
6. Nickname: Sufy Zero
7. ID: 1386
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

My first reason is that I would like to improve the state of criminal RP, it is ok so far but it can always be improved and as the Marabunta leader I could have more impact in the criminal section as I would recruit people who have experience in the server so that they know how to RP and know the rules which will help the criminal RP to improve. I would bring much more RP interactions to other criminal organizations

The second reason is I have been apart of all criminal organizations and I have a lot of experience throughout the server. Therefore I believe I could bring experience and skilled members into Marabunta that could improve the whole organization and criminal section overall. I want to make a comfortable experience for all criminals and by being the leader of the organization I can make that happen.

My third reason is that majority of gangs think its about just "clapping" everyone but I will make sure it is much more than that and proper RP is done, In my experience as Vice in many organizations I have dealt with many store/gun store robberies and hostage situation and know how the RP works I can provide much more RP to legal organizations and implement some features as I have a lot of illegal experience

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I would improve roleplay by holding meetings and allowing everyone in the gang to participate in events. I would do /me and /dos when robbing people. I will make sure all of the members uphold a standard of roleplay or there will receive a strike and if they do it constantly they will be kicked. I will invite people who have a good knowledge of the server and reinforce the roles for others. My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. Guide new players through grand and give them a good experience
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom